Robertson: Gays Are Possessed
BY Trudy Ring
March 26 2012 3:15 PM ET
Today’s broadcast of The 700 Club found televangelist Pat Robertson in top form, saying homosexuality “is somehow related to demonic possession.”
Robertson’s comments came during a segment profiling an “ex-gay” man who once “trolled the streets, longing for cheap sex with other men,” as the religious right figure put it, while his wife remained “clueless” about this aspect of his life.
Watch video below, courtesy of People for the American Way’s Right Wing Watch blog.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- Last-Minute Gift Ideas for the Catholic Who Suddenly Wants to Be Friends
- Op-ed: How The Way He Looks Will Open Your Eyes
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage
- Op-ed: How the Voices of Children Have Helped Turn the Tide on Marriage Equality