Holiday Guide: Neal's Wish List
BY Neal Broverman
December 15 2011 5:00 AM ET
In addition to broadcasting news from National Public Radio and airing shows about cooking, books, and politics, the Santa Monica, Calif.–based KCRW plays gorgeous cutting-edge music. KCRW spun Coldplay and Sia before mainstream radio did, and I remember hearing Adele’s “Someone Like You” over a year ago. Since KCRW is a public station, it needs contributions to stay alive — with a gift of $100 you get a Ron English–designed hoodie (membership to KCRW also gives you discounts at some of L.A.’s best restaurants and clubs). (KCRW.com)
- #TBT: Hollywood Hunks Laid Bare: 1920s-1930s
- Op-ed: Whither Gay Provincetown?
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- 60 Music Videos That Raised LGBT Visibility
- Antigay Kentucky Clerk Makes Emergency Appeal to Supreme Court
- Texas Antigay Group Raising Money to Fight LGBT 'Army'