Grandpa Shows Permanent Support for Gay Grandson
BY Michelle Garcia
April 25 2014 1:07 PM ET
To show unequivocal support for his support for his gay grandson, one 80-year-old man got a small wrist tattoo of an equal sign, according to a video posted this week.
"My grandson came out to me first … and he thought it was a big deal, and I said I didn't think it was," grandpa Frank says in the video.
Will Wrench, who posted the video on YouTube, writes that the man in the video is his partner Joe's grandfather. Joe got a matching tattoo that day of an equal sign on his hip.
Watch the video below.
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- Op-Ed: Gay Purple Heart Recipient Says 'Mission Not Accomplished'
- Eurovision Winner Who Called Gays an 'Abnormality' Changes Tune