Grandpa Shows Permanent Support for Gay Grandson
BY Michelle Garcia
April 25 2014 1:07 PM ET
To show unequivocal support for his support for his gay grandson, one 80-year-old man got a small wrist tattoo of an equal sign, according to a video posted this week.
"My grandson came out to me first … and he thought it was a big deal, and I said I didn't think it was," grandpa Frank says in the video.
Will Wrench, who posted the video on YouTube, writes that the man in the video is his partner Joe's grandfather. Joe got a matching tattoo that day of an equal sign on his hip.
Watch the video below.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Has Gaga Lost the Gays?
- Philly: Catholic High School Fires Basketball Coach for Connection to Antigay Beating
- PHOTOS: Meet the First Trans Man to Win a Gay Games Gold in Powerlifting
- Op-ed: The Trouble With Teen Wolf
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media