It's All Our Fault! 10 Disasters the Gays Supposedly Caused
BY Michelle Garcia
October 31 2012 6:00 AM ET
Just a couple of months later, Jacobs added that homosexuality caused the 9.0 magnitude earthquake, which prompted a destructive tsunami in eastern Japan, causing 15,870 deaths and $235 billion in damage.
"Everything that I said has happened," she said. "We have seen these disasters happen. We need to repent for turning away from God and saying that we can make any laws that we want, it doesn't matter... that God's laws don't count."
- Religion WATCH: Christian Pastors Involved in African LGBT Issues — But Not How You May Think 10 min 18 sec ago
- Love and Sex Single, Fun, Fit, and 50 22 min 13 sec ago
- Travel Travelogue: News and Notes from Philly, San Diego and More 39 min 1 sec ago
- Politics Virginia's House Repeals Sodomy Ban 1 hour 38 min ago
- Crime WATCH: Gay Couple Attacked in NYC on 10th Anniversary 1 hour 44 min ago
- Theater Late Gay TV Star's Play Eyes Broadway 2 hours 28 min ago
- Commentary Why Is the St Patrick's Day Parade So Important to LGBT Activists? 2 hours 28 min ago