It's All Our Fault! 10 Disasters the Gays Supposedly Caused
BY Michelle Garcia
October 31 2012 7:00 AM ET
Just a couple of months later, Jacobs added that homosexuality caused the 9.0 magnitude earthquake, which prompted a destructive tsunami in eastern Japan, causing 15,870 deaths and $235 billion in damage.
"Everything that I said has happened," she said. "We have seen these disasters happen. We need to repent for turning away from God and saying that we can make any laws that we want, it doesn't matter... that God's laws don't count."
- Another Gay Man Attacked in New York City
- WATCH: President Obama Tells Morehouse Grads 'Be the Best Husband to Your Boyfriend'
- Op-ed: Religion Shouldn't Be an Excuse for Discrimination
- Florida Teen Facing Sex Offender Charge For Consensual Same-Sex Relationship
- The Miseducation of Destin Holmes
- WATCH: Ben Affleck and SNL Crew Go to Ex-Gay Camp
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Travel Peace Corps Opens to Same-Sex Couples 10 min 14 sec ago
- Commentary Why it's Time to Stop Stigmatizing Haitians 24 min 7 sec ago
- Health and Treatments Is There Such a Thing as HIV-Negative AIDS? 26 min 47 sec ago
- Religion Church of Scotland to Allow Gay Ministers 38 min 36 sec ago
- The Wedding Channel These Grooms Met Because of a Big Blue Dog 42 min 8 sec ago
- Crime Another Gay Man Attacked in New York City 44 min 42 sec ago
- Women Evan Rachel Wood, Anne Rice, Join Calls to 'Save Kate' 47 min 17 sec ago