It's All Our Fault! 10 Disasters the Gays Supposedly Caused
BY Michelle Garcia
October 31 2012 7:00 AM ET
Just a couple of months later, Jacobs added that homosexuality caused the 9.0 magnitude earthquake, which prompted a destructive tsunami in eastern Japan, causing 15,870 deaths and $235 billion in damage.
"Everything that I said has happened," she said. "We have seen these disasters happen. We need to repent for turning away from God and saying that we can make any laws that we want, it doesn't matter... that God's laws don't count."
- WATCH: What Happens When a Gay Boy Scout Comes Out to His Camp Leader
- Canada Lifts Lifetime Ban on Blood Donations by Gay Men
- Op-ed: Are We More Successful Because We’re Gay?
- Peace Corps Recognizes, Respects Same-Sex Couples
- We Love Liberace Now Even More Than 30 Years Ago
- PHOTOS: Real Weddings, Real People
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Women WATCH: Amy Schumer Uses Tig Notaro's Cancer for Her Own Personal Gain 2 min 23 sec ago
- Crime Editor of Gay Website Beaten in London 4 min 43 sec ago
- Film We Steal Secrets: Is Bradley Manning a Hero? 7 min 2 sec ago
- Film A Drinking Game for the Liberace Movie 7 min 29 sec ago
- Health News Canada Lifts Lifetime Ban on Blood Donations by Gay Men 1 hour 17 min ago
- Youth Does AIDS in the Endzone Fumble? 2 hours 58 min ago
- Theater Five Decades Remembered At the Flash 10:07 AM