A World Where Milk And Shepard Still Live
BY Michelle Garcia
March 22 2013 12:26 PM ET
In a video commemorating their 100th year, the Anti-Defamation League posted a video this week hypothesizing what it would be like if several key figures of the last century did not succumb to violence.
Some headlines include Matthew Shepard's would-be work to fight bullying, and Harvey Milk's work to uphold gay rights around the world.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- The End of Bullying Could Video Games Be a Cure for Anti-LGBT Bullying? 1 hour 5 min ago
- Television The Brains Behind Husbands 2 hours 2 min ago
- Tyler Curry The 'Undetectable' Paradox in Talking About HIV 2 hours 5 min ago
- Current Issue Meet the New Voice for Dallas 4:00 AM
- Books New Antigay Children's Book Teaches Kids to Hate LGBT Families May 23 2013 8:17 PM
- Commentary Op-ed: Boy Scouts Must Complete the Inclusion Process May 23 2013 7:32 PM
- Sports Gay Athletes Hop Aboard the Condom Mobile May 23 2013 7:15 PM