Last Baldwin Ad Includes Clinton Endorsement
BY Michelle Garcia
October 30 2012 6:57 PM ET
The final ad from Rep. Tammy Baldwin's Senate campaign features former President Bill Clinton comparing the out lesbian's progressive policy beliefs versus her conservative rival Tommy Thompson.
The video, published October 30, touts her record on the economy, jobs, and healthcare reform. "Thanks to Tammy Baldwin, there are three million young people under the age of twenty six who are now on their parents’ health insurance policy," Clinton says in a voiceover. "We will bring America back in a fair, balanced, progressive way with Tammy Baldwin."
Watch the ad below:
The Gay & Lesbian Victory Fund is also encouraging a national phone banking effort to get out the vote for Baldwin. The organization will also conduct a strategy call for supporters on Wednesday at 4:30 p.m. Eastern.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Artist Spotlight Artist Spotlight: Christopher Sousa 4:00 AM
- Education Theological School Grads Show Support With Rainbow Tassels May 24 2013 8:55 PM
- Technology Want the Worst? Search for 'Gayest' May 24 2013 8:25 PM
- The End of Bullying WATCH: It Already Got Better for This Colorado Student May 24 2013 7:58 PM
- Women Kaitlyn Hunt Refuses Plea, Heads to Court Over Same-Sex High School Relationship May 24 2013 7:48 PM
- Politics Ukrainian LGBT Pride Event Blocked May 24 2013 7:32 PM
- Sports MMA Fighter in First Fight Since Revealing Gender Transition May 24 2013 7:00 PM