Getting Hitched? Tell Us All About It
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 16 2008 12:00 AM ET
Whether you're standing in line in West Hollywood or you've already booked the band and put down the deposit on that caterer, at some point soon, you're likely to be next to your favorite friends while a justice of the peace finally says those words we have all been waiting to hear.
Tuesday is landmark day for us all, and we want you to help us paint the picture and commemorate what happens. So as you're filling out those forms or reaching for another piece of cake, take pictures and send them to us at [email protected] along with stories of that special day. We'll then post them on Advocate.com!
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- Outrage After Major Minn. Paper Sells Transphobic Coalition Full-Page Ad
- Modern Family Director Live-Tweets a Plane Passenger's Drunken Meltdown