Getting Hitched? Tell Us All About It
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 15 2008 11:00 PM ET
Whether you're standing in line in West Hollywood or you've already booked the band and put down the deposit on that caterer, at some point soon, you're likely to be next to your favorite friends while a justice of the peace finally says those words we have all been waiting to hear.
Tuesday is landmark day for us all, and we want you to help us paint the picture and commemorate what happens. So as you're filling out those forms or reaching for another piece of cake, take pictures and send them to us at [email protected] along with stories of that special day. We'll then post them on Advocate.com!
- Religion Meet the Controversial Spiritual Adviser to Trans People 1 hour 19 min ago
- Women 9 Inspiring Women Backing LGBT Rights Around The World 1 hour 41 min ago
- Marriage Equality Where Can You Get Married in Illinois? 1 hour 50 min ago
- HIV & AIDS HIV 101: Can I Get HIV if I’m a Top? 1 hour 59 min ago
- Media How to Get a Job With Nate Silver 9:25 AM
- Parenting What's in My Dad Bag? 7:00 AM
- Politics Timeline: When Executive Orders Came First? 6:00 AM