WATCH: Matt Barber Says Marriage Equality Will Lead to Polygamy and Incest
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
August 22 2012 11:30 AM ET
On this morning's episode of Faith and Freedom, Matt Barber, founder and chair of Liberty Counsel, declared that gay activists don't actually want marriage equality but rather are interested in "deconstructing the Judeo-Christian notion of marriage as marriage has always been," according to Right Wing Watch.
He went on to say that "people can't marry children, people can't marry close relatives, people can't marry their favorite pet," all examples of legal marriage restrictions, and that "polygamy is inevitable if same-sex marriage becomes the law of the land and we can no longer have prohibitions on incestuous marriage."
Watch the video here.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- Supreme Court Rebuffs Florida — Marriages to Begin January 6