Brendon Ayanbadejo: Super Bowl Champ for Marriage Equality
BY Michelle Garcia
February 05 2013 1:25 PM ET
Brendon Ayanbadejo of the Super Bowl champion Baltimore Ravens may play for a state where marriage equality is now the law, but his work is not done.
"People from all walks of life, including gay and lesbian couples, want their children to be in stable homes and protected under the law," he said in a new video for the Respect for Marriage coalition.
Watch the video below:
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- Eurovision Winner Who Called Gays an 'Abnormality' Changes Tune
- RuPaul Slays in New Video 'Modern Love'