Brendon Ayanbadejo: Super Bowl Champ for Marriage Equality
BY Michelle Garcia
February 05 2013 1:25 PM ET
Brendon Ayanbadejo of the Super Bowl champion Baltimore Ravens may play for a state where marriage equality is now the law, but his work is not done.
"People from all walks of life, including gay and lesbian couples, want their children to be in stable homes and protected under the law," he said in a new video for the Respect for Marriage coalition.
Watch the video below:
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- Tim Cook on Standing Up to Discrimination: 'It’s Time for All of Us'
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview
- Alan Cumming Is Bisexual — And You Might Be Too
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?