Brendon Ayanbadejo: Super Bowl Champ for Marriage Equality
BY Michelle Garcia
February 05 2013 1:25 PM ET
Brendon Ayanbadejo of the Super Bowl champion Baltimore Ravens may play for a state where marriage equality is now the law, but his work is not done.
"People from all walks of life, including gay and lesbian couples, want their children to be in stable homes and protected under the law," he said in a new video for the Respect for Marriage coalition.
Watch the video below:
- WATCH: Dodger Stadium Reacts to Same-Sex Couple on Kiss Cam
- Newly Out Fox Contributor Isn't Very Concerned About Gay Rights
- Could National Marriage Equality Mean the End of Gay Culture?
- Out NYC Owners Call Gays 'Cheap,' 'Entitled' In Disastrous Interview
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50, 3rd Edition
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers