Brendon Ayanbadejo: Super Bowl Champ for Marriage Equality
BY Michelle Garcia
February 05 2013 1:25 PM ET
Brendon Ayanbadejo of the Super Bowl champion Baltimore Ravens may play for a state where marriage equality is now the law, but his work is not done.
"People from all walks of life, including gay and lesbian couples, want their children to be in stable homes and protected under the law," he said in a new video for the Respect for Marriage coalition.
Watch the video below:
- Kim Davis vs. the Internet
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50
- WATCH: Dan Savage on Kentucky Clerk's Religious Double Standards
- WATCH: Funny or Die Spoofs Kim Davis With Clerks and Recreation
- Mo. Trans Student's Bathroom Struggle Is History Repeating Itself
- 'Old Redneck Hillbilly' Husband of Kim Davis Has a Warning for Nosey People