Brendon Ayanbadejo: Super Bowl Champ for Marriage Equality
BY Michelle Garcia
February 05 2013 12:25 PM ET
Brendon Ayanbadejo of the Super Bowl champion Baltimore Ravens may play for a state where marriage equality is now the law, but his work is not done.
"People from all walks of life, including gay and lesbian couples, want their children to be in stable homes and protected under the law," he said in a new video for the Respect for Marriage coalition.
Watch the video below:
- Commentary Op-ed: Immigration Goes Beyond Documentation 7:00 AM
- Day in LGBT America The Many Faces of LGBT Family 6:00 AM
- Comedy Meet the Lesbian Who Won a Comedy Cage Match 6:00 AM
- Women Emily Rios' Lesbian Character on The Bridge Upped to Series Regular December 10 2013 8:47 PM
- Media Russia Expert to Offer Political Commentary During Olympics December 10 2013 7:56 PM
- Travel In-Flight Cellphone Conversations: Dream or Nightmare? December 10 2013 7:48 PM
- Politics New Gay U.S. Ambassador Meets With Dominican President December 10 2013 7:08 PM