WATCH: Hillary Clinton's LGBT Rights Record
BY Trudy Ring
March 19 2013 7:49 PM ET
NBC Nightly News With Brian Williams last night ran a report on Hillary Clinton’s newly stated support for marriage equality, tracing her evolution on the issue over the years up to her announcement Monday.
The story, reported by Kristen Welker, also notes Clinton’s favorable record on LGBT rights at the U.S. State Department (and her interview with The Advocate while serving as secretary). Watch the segment below, and read The Advocate’s Clinton cover story here.
- Multiple Attacks on Gay Men in NYC, Hours After Rally
- Father of Teen Facing Felony for Lesbian Relationship Says She's Been Targeted Before
- WATCH: President Obama Tells Morehouse Grads 'Be the Best Husband to Your Boyfriend'
- Democrats and Republicans Alike Wary of Virginia's Radical Lt. Gov. Nominee
- Illinois Will Pass Marriage Equality Bill, Sponsor Says
- Op-ed: Religion Shouldn't Be an Excuse for Discrimination
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Women INTERVIEW: Vicci Martinez Speaks her Truth 26 min 42 sec ago
- Politics Neither Democrats Nor Republicans Pleased With Virginia's GOP Lt. Gov. Nominee 1 hour 21 min ago
- Entertainment News Bling King: Liberace Car, Piano on View in NYC 1 hour 38 min ago
- Love and Sex Dear Digital Romeo: How Do I Seduce a Guy Through Chat? 2 hours 1 min ago
- Women Free Kate — She's Been Targeted Before, Says Father 2 hours 51 min ago
- Marriage Equality Illinois Will Pass Marriage Equality Bill, Sponsor Says 3:26 PM
- Women Op-Ed: Case of Lesbian Teen Kaitlyn Hunt Raises Questions About Sexual Double Standard 3:13 PM