WATCH: Hillary Clinton's LGBT Rights Record
BY Trudy Ring
March 19 2013 7:49 PM ET
NBC Nightly News With Brian Williams last night ran a report on Hillary Clinton’s newly stated support for marriage equality, tracing her evolution on the issue over the years up to her announcement Monday.
The story, reported by Kristen Welker, also notes Clinton’s favorable record on LGBT rights at the U.S. State Department (and her interview with The Advocate while serving as secretary). Watch the segment below, and read The Advocate’s Clinton cover story here.
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- Ala. Senate Passes Bill That Would End Marriage Licenses
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- Interception: Clemson Football Coach Withdraws From Antigay Fundraiser
- REPORT: Bisexuals Face Biphobia at Doctor's Office, LGBT Groups