WATCH: Hillary Clinton's LGBT Rights Record
BY Trudy Ring
March 19 2013 6:49 PM ET
NBC Nightly News With Brian Williams last night ran a report on Hillary Clinton’s newly stated support for marriage equality, tracing her evolution on the issue over the years up to her announcement Monday.
The story, reported by Kristen Welker, also notes Clinton’s favorable record on LGBT rights at the U.S. State Department (and her interview with The Advocate while serving as secretary). Watch the segment below, and read The Advocate’s Clinton cover story here.
- Activism Queers for Economic Justice Announces Closure 12 min 33 sec ago
- Entertainment News Johnny Weir Scrubs His Bio of Russian Government Work 1 hour 20 min ago
- Transgender HHS to Reevaluate Ban on Gender-Confirming Surgeries 1 hour 25 min ago
- Television WATCH: Ian McKellen Strolls Down Sesame Street 1 hour 54 min ago
- Women WATCH: Mary Lambert's Version of 'Teenage Dirtbag' is a Lesbian Love Song! 2 hours 15 min ago
- Marriage Equality Senate Republicans Introduce 'License to Discriminate' Bill 2 hours 24 min ago
- Entertainment News TV Icon Bob Newhart Scheduled For Antigay Org Event With Rick Santorum 2 hours 45 min ago