WATCH: Hillary Clinton's LGBT Rights Record
BY Trudy Ring
March 19 2013 7:49 PM ET
NBC Nightly News With Brian Williams last night ran a report on Hillary Clinton’s newly stated support for marriage equality, tracing her evolution on the issue over the years up to her announcement Monday.
The story, reported by Kristen Welker, also notes Clinton’s favorable record on LGBT rights at the U.S. State Department (and her interview with The Advocate while serving as secretary). Watch the segment below, and read The Advocate’s Clinton cover story here.
- BREAKING: Federal Judge Upholds Puerto Rico Marriage Ban
- Op-ed: Be a Lady, Not a Tramp
- Last-Minute Gift Ideas for the Catholic Who Suddenly Wants to Be Friends
- WATCH: CNN's Cooper, Lemon Explore Their Roots in Special Program
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- Playwright Responds to N.C. High School That Canceled Play Due to Gay Scene