PHOTOS: Chicago Celebrates a Victory
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 08 2013 12:13 PM ET
Nathaniel Iovinelli (left) and Ted Daisher join other supporters of same-sex marriage at a Chicago rally to celebrate the Illinois General Assembly's Tuesday passage of a marriage equality bill. The governor is expected to sign the bill November 20, making Illinois the 15th state to legalize same-sex unions.
- Iowa Couple Plans 1,000 Antigay Billboards
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- 10 Tips on Growing Older for LGBT People Under 40
- Alabama's Antigay Judge Roy Moore Slapped With New Ethics Charges
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'