PHOTOS: Chicago Celebrates a Victory
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 08 2013 12:13 PM ET
Nathaniel Iovinelli (left) and Ted Daisher join other supporters of same-sex marriage at a Chicago rally to celebrate the Illinois General Assembly's Tuesday passage of a marriage equality bill. The governor is expected to sign the bill November 20, making Illinois the 15th state to legalize same-sex unions.
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Bryan Cranston: 'End This Silliness' of Opposing Marriage Equality
- Scott Eastwood: 'I Support Gay Marriage'
- Rachel Maddow Spoofs Minnesota Senate's 'No Eye Contact' Rule