PHOTOS: Chicago Celebrates a Victory
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 08 2013 12:13 PM ET
Nathaniel Iovinelli (left) and Ted Daisher join other supporters of same-sex marriage at a Chicago rally to celebrate the Illinois General Assembly's Tuesday passage of a marriage equality bill. The governor is expected to sign the bill November 20, making Illinois the 15th state to legalize same-sex unions.
- Laverne Cox Distances Herself From Controversial Trans Inmate
- Artist Spotlight: Paul Reitz
- Hot Sheet: It's Ryan Time Again
- 13 LGBT Roles That Didn't Kill These A-List Actors' Careers
- #27BiStories: When Did You Come Out? What Was The Response Like?
- #27BiStories: Appearing Straight, Appearing Gay, and Other Misconceptions Bi People Face