WATCH: Gay Military Couple Share 'A Story About Love'
BY Jase Peeples
December 17 2013 4:38 PM ET
We were introduced to Senior Chief Dwayne Beebe-Franqui and his husband, Jonathan Beebe-Franqui, in September when the newlyweds were profiled in a video produced by the Department of Defense to help illuminate spousal benefits now available to gay and lesbian service members.
This week a video showcasing the couple’s heartwarming love story has begun making the rounds on the Internet and moving many supporters of same-sex marriage to joyful tears with its beautiful message of love and equality.
From their first date and marching openly for the first time in the San Diego Gay Pride Parade to the moment Dwayne proposed to Jonathan and the day they said “I do,” Jonathan & Dwayne: A Story About Love recounts one couple’s search for happily ever after and the beauty and diversity of true love.
- Artist Spotlight: Carlos Barahona Possollo
- WATCH: George Takei Parodies TLC's My Husband’s Not Gay
- Alabama Probate Judges Association: We 'Cannot Legally' Issue Marriage Licenses to Gay Couples
- WATCH: Rachel Maddow Skewers Bobby Jindal Prayer Rally
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Madonna's 12 Studio Albums Ranked