WATCH: Gay Military Couple Share 'A Story About Love'
BY Jase Peeples
December 17 2013 5:38 PM ET
We were introduced to Senior Chief Dwayne Beebe-Franqui and his husband, Jonathan Beebe-Franqui, in September when the newlyweds were profiled in a video produced by the Department of Defense to help illuminate spousal benefits now available to gay and lesbian service members.
This week a video showcasing the couple’s heartwarming love story has begun making the rounds on the Internet and moving many supporters of same-sex marriage to joyful tears with its beautiful message of love and equality.
From their first date and marching openly for the first time in the San Diego Gay Pride Parade to the moment Dwayne proposed to Jonathan and the day they said “I do,” Jonathan & Dwayne: A Story About Love recounts one couple’s search for happily ever after and the beauty and diversity of true love.
- WATCH: Straight Vlogger Slams Same-Sex Marriage Opponents
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- Lesbian-Led U.S Women Are One Win Away From The World Cup!
- Abby Wambach on Winning, her Wife, and the Elusive World Cup
- Gay Wedding Advice for Gays and Straights
- Mike Huckabee: Selfish 'Redefinition of Love' Is Destroying Marriage