WATCH: Gay Military Couple Share 'A Story About Love'
BY Jase Peeples
December 17 2013 4:38 PM ET
We were introduced to Senior Chief Dwayne Beebe-Franqui and his husband, Jonathan Beebe-Franqui, in September when the newlyweds were profiled in a video produced by the Department of Defense to help illuminate spousal benefits now available to gay and lesbian service members.
This week a video showcasing the couple’s heartwarming love story has begun making the rounds on the Internet and moving many supporters of same-sex marriage to joyful tears with its beautiful message of love and equality.
From their first date and marching openly for the first time in the San Diego Gay Pride Parade to the moment Dwayne proposed to Jonathan and the day they said “I do,” Jonathan & Dwayne: A Story About Love recounts one couple’s search for happily ever after and the beauty and diversity of true love.
- Religion WATCH: Christian Pastors Involved in African LGBT Issues — But Not How You May Think 12 min 55 sec ago
- Love and Sex Single, Fun, Fit, and 50 24 min 50 sec ago
- Travel Travelogue: News and Notes from Philly, San Diego and More 41 min 38 sec ago
- Politics Virginia's House Repeals Sodomy Ban 1 hour 40 min ago
- Crime WATCH: Gay Couple Attacked in NYC on 10th Anniversary 1 hour 47 min ago
- Theater Late Gay TV Star's Play Eyes Broadway 2 hours 30 min ago
- Commentary Why Is the St Patrick's Day Parade So Important to LGBT Activists? 2 hours 31 min ago