Billboard for Gay Radio Show Vandalized
BY Michelle Garcia
November 13 2012 4:21 PM ET
A Los Angeles billboard featuring two gay radio hosts has been vandalized for the second time, L.A. Weekly reports.
Officials from Global Voice Broadcasting say the company is viewing the defacement of a billboard for The Craig & Robbie Hour as a hate crime. The billboard was located on Beverly Boulevard, just outside of Hollywood.
"So far a police report has been made," a statement from the company read, "but no one has been brought to justice. The aggressive vandalism has cost the advertising company and [cohost Craig] Olsen thousands to replace and [is] seemingly being left un-pursued by authorities."
- Queer Women in Their 30s Give Advice to Their 20-Something Selves
- The 'Ex-Gay' Candidate for Missouri Governor
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Brokeback Mountain: The 10th Anniversary of a Gay Classic
- 10 Things People Living With HIV Are Sick of Hearing