Billboard for Gay Radio Show Vandalized
BY Michelle Garcia
November 13 2012 4:21 PM ET
A Los Angeles billboard featuring two gay radio hosts has been vandalized for the second time, L.A. Weekly reports.
Officials from Global Voice Broadcasting say the company is viewing the defacement of a billboard for The Craig & Robbie Hour as a hate crime. The billboard was located on Beverly Boulevard, just outside of Hollywood.
"So far a police report has been made," a statement from the company read, "but no one has been brought to justice. The aggressive vandalism has cost the advertising company and [cohost Craig] Olsen thousands to replace and [is] seemingly being left un-pursued by authorities."
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Travel PHOTOS: L.A.'s Favorite Park Reopens After $45M Renovation June 17 2013 8:54 PM
- Women WATCH: Lesbian-Themed Series Easy Abby Season Finale June 17 2013 8:16 PM
- Women Melissa Etheridge Says Angelina Jolie Made 'Fearful Choice' on Breast Cancer June 17 2013 6:46 PM
- Entertainment News NYC Gay Bar Gets Reality Show... June 17 2013 6:09 PM
- Women Duh: Ellen DeGeneres Is Still Most Recognizable Gay American June 17 2013 6:07 PM
- Sports Greg Louganis is Getting Married June 17 2013 6:06 PM
- Religion Gay Catholics Turn Their Backs to Cardinal Who Compared LGBT Equality to KKK June 17 2013 5:20 PM