Billboard for Gay Radio Show Vandalized
BY Michelle Garcia
November 13 2012 4:21 PM ET
A Los Angeles billboard featuring two gay radio hosts has been vandalized for the second time, L.A. Weekly reports.
Officials from Global Voice Broadcasting say the company is viewing the defacement of a billboard for The Craig & Robbie Hour as a hate crime. The billboard was located on Beverly Boulevard, just outside of Hollywood.
"So far a police report has been made," a statement from the company read, "but no one has been brought to justice. The aggressive vandalism has cost the advertising company and [cohost Craig] Olsen thousands to replace and [is] seemingly being left un-pursued by authorities."
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- The Advocate's 31 Favorite Films of Outfest 2015
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- PHOTOS: Big Gay Weddings Across Texas
- Hillary Clinton's Kind Words to Gay Kid 'Afraid' for His Future
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality