Billboard for Gay Radio Show Vandalized
BY Michelle Garcia
November 13 2012 4:21 PM ET
A Los Angeles billboard featuring two gay radio hosts has been vandalized for the second time, L.A. Weekly reports.
Officials from Global Voice Broadcasting say the company is viewing the defacement of a billboard for The Craig & Robbie Hour as a hate crime. The billboard was located on Beverly Boulevard, just outside of Hollywood.
"So far a police report has been made," a statement from the company read, "but no one has been brought to justice. The aggressive vandalism has cost the advertising company and [cohost Craig] Olsen thousands to replace and [is] seemingly being left un-pursued by authorities."
- Meet the Same-Sex Couple Who Made Dodger Stadium Swoon
- WATCH: You’ll Cry When You See What Happened During That Gay-Straight Prom Date
- RuPaul's Drag Race's Miss Fame: I've Yet to Leave My 'Beauty Mark'
- WATCH: Texas B&B Boots Gay Couple, Gets Banned From Airbnb
- WATCH: Dodger Stadium Reacts to Same-Sex Couple on Kiss Cam
- Mayweather, Pacquiao: Two Checkered Pasts with LGBTs, One with Women