Billboard for Gay Radio Show Vandalized
BY Michelle Garcia
November 13 2012 4:21 PM ET
A Los Angeles billboard featuring two gay radio hosts has been vandalized for the second time, L.A. Weekly reports.
Officials from Global Voice Broadcasting say the company is viewing the defacement of a billboard for The Craig & Robbie Hour as a hate crime. The billboard was located on Beverly Boulevard, just outside of Hollywood.
"So far a police report has been made," a statement from the company read, "but no one has been brought to justice. The aggressive vandalism has cost the advertising company and [cohost Craig] Olsen thousands to replace and [is] seemingly being left un-pursued by authorities."
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- 14 Stunning Photos of LGBT Military Personnel
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either