Sarah Palin's Foot in Her Mouth Over Duck Dynasty
BY Neal Broverman
December 24 2013 2:58 PM ET
Sarah Palin admitted on Fox News she doesn't know what exactly was said by Duck Dynasty's Phil Robertson even though she's been offering her opinion on the matter since the story broke last week.
"I haven't read the article; I don't know exactly how he said it," Palin told Greta Van Susteren Monday night, after Van Susteren admitted she found Robertson's ignorant and antigay GQ interview offensive. "But what he was doing was in response to a question about a lifestyle he disagrees with and yet he has said over and over again he doesn't hate the person engaging in a lifestyle he disagrees with, but in response he was quoting the gospel. So people who are so insulted and offended by what he said evidently are offended by what he was quoting in the Bible. That's another interesting aspect of all of this."
Watch the interview below.
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- PHOTOS: Pride for Days In San Francisco
- Arkansas County Clerk Resigns Over Marriage Equality
- Trans Woman Dares Bible-Quoting Councilman to Stone Her to Death
- Will Marriage Equality Cause a Spike in Homeless LGBT Youth?