Sarah Palin's Foot in Her Mouth Over Duck Dynasty
BY Neal Broverman
December 24 2013 2:58 PM ET
Sarah Palin admitted on Fox News she doesn't know what exactly was said by Duck Dynasty's Phil Robertson even though she's been offering her opinion on the matter since the story broke last week.
"I haven't read the article; I don't know exactly how he said it," Palin told Greta Van Susteren Monday night, after Van Susteren admitted she found Robertson's ignorant and antigay GQ interview offensive. "But what he was doing was in response to a question about a lifestyle he disagrees with and yet he has said over and over again he doesn't hate the person engaging in a lifestyle he disagrees with, but in response he was quoting the gospel. So people who are so insulted and offended by what he said evidently are offended by what he was quoting in the Bible. That's another interesting aspect of all of this."
Watch the interview below.
- Op-ed: What People Don't Get About Dismay Over Jared Leto
- Anne Rice Announces New Vampire Chronicles Novel
- Former Fox Sportscaster Claims Anti-Antigay Discrimination
- WATCH: Gay Man's Grandfather Came Out to Him at 90 Years Old
- Why Television Is Outpacing Film in Diversity
- Trans Woman Sues CrossFit After Being Told to Compete in Men's Division
- Media Former Fox Sportscaster Claims Anti-Antigay Discrimination March 10 2014 9:37 PM
- Women Lorde Takes Down Idiot DJ Who Implies She and Taylor Swift Are Lesbians March 10 2014 9:01 PM
- Women WATCH: Trailer for New Lesbian-Themed Series #Hashtag March 10 2014 7:54 PM
- Travel Sydney Mardi Gras: A Post-Mortem March 10 2014 7:47 PM
- Marriage Equality WATCH: Marriage Equality Is an 'Extra Right,' Says Right-Wing Activist March 10 2014 7:44 PM
- Women Laurel Holloman Joins L Word Costars Leisha Hailey and Kate Moennig at Dinah! March 10 2014 6:22 PM
- Politics Lesbian Couple Sues Neighbors for Bias March 10 2014 6:08 PM