Sarah Palin's Foot in Her Mouth Over Duck Dynasty
BY Neal Broverman
December 24 2013 2:58 PM ET
Sarah Palin admitted on Fox News she doesn't know what exactly was said by Duck Dynasty's Phil Robertson even though she's been offering her opinion on the matter since the story broke last week.
"I haven't read the article; I don't know exactly how he said it," Palin told Greta Van Susteren Monday night, after Van Susteren admitted she found Robertson's ignorant and antigay GQ interview offensive. "But what he was doing was in response to a question about a lifestyle he disagrees with and yet he has said over and over again he doesn't hate the person engaging in a lifestyle he disagrees with, but in response he was quoting the gospel. So people who are so insulted and offended by what he said evidently are offended by what he was quoting in the Bible. That's another interesting aspect of all of this."
Watch the interview below.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage
- Obama: Constitution 'Does Guarantee Same-Sex Marriage in All 50 States'
- Same-Sex Couple's Kiss Sparks U.K. Bus Driver's Antigay Rant
- 'God's Not Afraid of New Things,' Pope Tells Antigay Bishops