WATCH: Every Question You've Ever Wanted To Ask These Gay Marines
BY Sunnivie Brydum
March 08 2013 2:29 PM ET
Matt and Russ are both gay Marines, who have a tendency to take to the web and post adorable, often irreverent videos on Russ's YouTube channel, RussMarine2014.
Responding to an apparent overflow of requests for the couple to take questions from the public, Russ and Matt tackle a litany of questions, from how they met, to what kind of underwear they prefer. Their answers might surprise you — or perhaps just enamor you with these sweet babyfaces and joyful demeanor.
Meet "Your Favorite Gay Marines" below.
- Ted Cruz and the Fallout for Fire Island
- Ethics Complaint Filed Against Texas AG Over Stance on Marriage Licenses
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Out Photographer Slammed for Gay Iwo Jima Re-Creation
- Yet Another Court Tells Bobby Jindal to Issue Marriage Licenses
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members