WATCH: Every Question You've Ever Wanted To Ask These Gay Marines
BY Sunnivie Brydum
March 08 2013 2:29 PM ET
Matt and Russ are both gay Marines, who have a tendency to take to the web and post adorable, often irreverent videos on Russ's YouTube channel, RussMarine2014.
Responding to an apparent overflow of requests for the couple to take questions from the public, Russ and Matt tackle a litany of questions, from how they met, to what kind of underwear they prefer. Their answers might surprise you — or perhaps just enamor you with these sweet babyfaces and joyful demeanor.
Meet "Your Favorite Gay Marines" below.
- Multiple Attacks on Gay Men in NYC, Hours After Rally
- LGBT-Inclusive Immigration Reform Good as Dead, Say Advocates
- Marriage Equality Makes Progress in U.K.
- Father of Teen Facing Felony for Lesbian Relationship Says She's Been Targeted Before
- French Marriage Equality Opponent Commits Suicide at Notre Dame
- Thousands Rally Against Anti-LGBT Violence in New York City
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Current Issue A Reason for Pride: Gay Parents Are Changing the World 21 min 43 sec ago
- Current Issue A Home of Our Own 21 min 43 sec ago
- Commentary Op-ed: Adopting the T in LGBT 21 min 53 sec ago
- World News Marriage Equality Appeal Headed to Brazil's Supreme Court 1:06 AM
- Mental Wellness Psychiatrists' Group Names First Out Gay Leader May 21 2013 10:04 PM
- Arts & Entertainment Which Gay Celeb Has a Wizard of Oz Aquarium? May 21 2013 10:00 PM
- Women WATCH: Kathy Griffin Calls for Suze Orman for President! May 21 2013 8:29 PM