WATCH: Every Question You've Ever Wanted To Ask These Gay Marines
BY Sunnivie Brydum
March 08 2013 2:29 PM ET
Matt and Russ are both gay Marines, who have a tendency to take to the web and post adorable, often irreverent videos on Russ's YouTube channel, RussMarine2014.
Responding to an apparent overflow of requests for the couple to take questions from the public, Russ and Matt tackle a litany of questions, from how they met, to what kind of underwear they prefer. Their answers might surprise you — or perhaps just enamor you with these sweet babyfaces and joyful demeanor.
Meet "Your Favorite Gay Marines" below.
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'
- Ex-BYU Student Assaulted, Evicted After Coming Out