WATCH: Every Question You've Ever Wanted To Ask These Gay Marines
BY Sunnivie Brydum
March 08 2013 2:29 PM ET
Matt and Russ are both gay Marines, who have a tendency to take to the web and post adorable, often irreverent videos on Russ's YouTube channel, RussMarine2014.
Responding to an apparent overflow of requests for the couple to take questions from the public, Russ and Matt tackle a litany of questions, from how they met, to what kind of underwear they prefer. Their answers might surprise you — or perhaps just enamor you with these sweet babyfaces and joyful demeanor.
Meet "Your Favorite Gay Marines" below.
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- #TBT: Selling the Male Body
- New Report Underlines Savage Inequalities Faced by LGBT Americans
- Out NYC Owner Hires Omar Sharif Jr. as Community Liaison
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban