Antigay Rap Video ‘Rated T for Tolerance’ Goes Viral
BY Clea Kim
March 07 2013 6:53 PM ET
An offensive antigay YouTube video, posted by user “Apologetics” in June 2012 was recently rediscovered and has been making the rounds online. Huffington Post shared the video, which features a teenage girl "rapping" her Bible-bound beliefs on homosexuality.
The video employs many stereotypes about the LGBT community, claiming that all gay people are going to “bake in the lake of fire.”
“Don't propagate your hate, because I have a higher standard on who you date," she begins. "I'm not here to rally against that which the government legislates / I simply don't support a mind that is reprobate / Homosexuality is not innate / It is not a genetic trait / It cannot replicate the love between a man and a woman, which God did indeed create.”
She continues to “rap” about how homosexuality is “fake,” claiming it’s a choice “with whom you fornicate.”
She also says the media is trying to “educate that this behavior is something we must tolerate, using propaganda like movies and TV shows to indoctrinate that this lifestyle should be considered normal.”
Unsurprisingly, she ultimately believes that gay people are evil and will go to hell.
Watch the entire video below to listen to all of her nonsense.
- Love and Sex Sexually Explicit Videos No Longer Allowed on Vine 1:06 PM
- Dance NYC Boylesque Fest Teases Return 6:00 AM
- Artist Spotlight Artist Spotlight: Taylor Smith 4:00 AM
- Women WATCH: Trans Man Has Vagina Pride March 07 2014 7:51 PM
- Hot Sheet Hot Sheet: History Boys March 07 2014 7:25 PM
- Marriage Equality Here's The Most Absurd Thing You Missed in Michigan's Marriage Equality Trial March 07 2014 7:20 PM
- Uganda As Aid Cuts Continue, Ugandan Officials Not Concerned March 07 2014 6:57 PM