Antigay Rap Video ‘Rated T for Tolerance’ Goes Viral
BY Clea Kim
March 07 2013 7:53 PM ET
An offensive antigay YouTube video, posted by user “Apologetics” in June 2012 was recently rediscovered and has been making the rounds online. Huffington Post shared the video, which features a teenage girl "rapping" her Bible-bound beliefs on homosexuality.
The video employs many stereotypes about the LGBT community, claiming that all gay people are going to “bake in the lake of fire.”
“Don't propagate your hate, because I have a higher standard on who you date," she begins. "I'm not here to rally against that which the government legislates / I simply don't support a mind that is reprobate / Homosexuality is not innate / It is not a genetic trait / It cannot replicate the love between a man and a woman, which God did indeed create.”
She continues to “rap” about how homosexuality is “fake,” claiming it’s a choice “with whom you fornicate.”
She also says the media is trying to “educate that this behavior is something we must tolerate, using propaganda like movies and TV shows to indoctrinate that this lifestyle should be considered normal.”
Unsurprisingly, she ultimately believes that gay people are evil and will go to hell.
Watch the entire video below to listen to all of her nonsense.
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- 11 Sweet Celebrity Tweets Celebrating Ireland's Marriage Equality Win
- Ireland Votes Yes, Becomes First Nation in World to Approve Marriage Equality
- Duggar Show Pulled From TLC Schedule, Could Be Canceled
- #TBT: The Battle for the Bulge