PHOTOS: WorldPride in Toronto — The Grandest of Them All
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 30 2014 2:45 PM ET
The pictures tell the story: a day full of pride and joy and support. Toronto is the fourth city to host a WorldPride festival since they started in 2000. Events have also been held in Rome, Jerusalem, and London.
Thanks to Alain Sojourner for many of the photos here.
So hot that hunky firemen needed to cool down the crowd. Squirt me! Squirt me!
An enormous crowd filled the streets to capacity.
Hold on to that rail, boys, this float's picking up speed.
- WATCH: 'Christian' Family's Terrifying Response to Son Coming Out
- WATCH: Teen From Disturbing Video Explains How It Started
- WATCH: Dr. Drew Interviews Gay Teen Attacked by Christian Family
- Trans Woman Dares Bible-Quoting Councilman to Stone Her to Death
- WATCH: Travis Wall Brings Same-Sex Couples to So You Think You Can Dance
- Op-ed: This Is What Happens When a Generation Is Raised on LGBT Visibility