PHOTOS: WorldPride in Toronto — The Grandest of Them All
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 30 2014 2:45 PM ET
The pictures tell the story: a day full of pride and joy and support. Toronto is the fourth city to host a WorldPride festival since they started in 2000. Events have also been held in Rome, Jerusalem, and London.
Thanks to Alain Sojourner for many of the photos here.
So hot that hunky firemen needed to cool down the crowd. Squirt me! Squirt me!
An enormous crowd filled the streets to capacity.
Hold on to that rail, boys, this float's picking up speed.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage
- Obama: Constitution 'Does Guarantee Same-Sex Marriage in All 50 States'
- The World's Greatest, Gayest Insults
- 'God's Not Afraid of New Things,' Pope Tells Antigay Bishops