PHOTOS: WorldPride in Toronto — The Grandest of Them All
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 30 2014 1:45 PM ET
The pictures tell the story: a day full of pride and joy and support. Toronto is the fourth city to host a WorldPride festival since they started in 2000. Events have also been held in Rome, Jerusalem, and London.
Thanks to Alain Sojourner for many of the photos here.
So hot that hunky firemen needed to cool down the crowd. Squirt me! Squirt me!
An enormous crowd filled the streets to capacity.
Hold on to that rail, boys, this float's picking up speed.
- 5 James Baldwin Quotes That Foreshadowed Ferguson
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
- Texas AG: Same-Sex Couples' Request to Marry 'Untimely, Out of Order'
- Why the Mississippi Marriage Win Is Our Most Important Yet
- Meet This Year's 'Prime Time 25'