PHOTOS: WorldPride in Toronto — The Grandest of Them All
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 30 2014 2:45 PM ET
The pictures tell the story: a day full of pride and joy and support. Toronto is the fourth city to host a WorldPride festival since they started in 2000. Events have also been held in Rome, Jerusalem, and London.
Thanks to Alain Sojourner for many of the photos here.
So hot that hunky firemen needed to cool down the crowd. Squirt me! Squirt me!
An enormous crowd filled the streets to capacity.
Hold on to that rail, boys, this float's picking up speed.
- WATCH: Funny or Die Spoofs Kim Davis With Clerks and Recreation
- From Jail, Kim Davis Still Refuses to Issue Marriage Licenses
- The Best (and Worst) Tweets About Kim Davis
- Judge Denies Divorce, Blames Marriage Equality
- Mike Huckabee Urges 'Free Kim Davis'; Others Call Her a Rosa Parks
- Mo. Trans Student's Bathroom Struggle Is History Repeating Itself