Gayest Cities in America, 2012
BY Matthew Breen
January 09 2012 5:00 AM ET
There's the official census with information on same-sex couples as a percentage of the population, then there's our accounting of the gayest places in the USA — and we know the twain shan't meet. But do we really need another article telling us that the homos gather in West Hollywood and Hell's Kitchen? That Northampton, Mass., is still Lesbianville, USA? (Don't get us wrong, we love those places.) Instead, in our third annual accounting of the gayest places in America — according to our totally accurate if decidedly subjective criteria — we look at the per capita queerness of some less expected locales.
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers