Gayest Cities in America, 2012
BY Matthew Breen
January 09 2012 5:00 AM ET
7. St. Paul and Minneapolis
It's technically two cities, but oh, what fun there is to be had here. The region is a draw for upper Midwestern LGBTs, and Minneapolis (pictured) topped this list in 2011 for so many reasons. These two cities can't get enough of each other: There's the Twin Cities Gay Men's Chorus (TCGMC.org), Twin Cities Pride (the 40th annual is June 23-24), and even Quorum: The Twin Cities GLBT and Allied Business Community. Sheesh, just get domestic-partnered already!
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50, 3rd Edition
- Mayweather, Pacquiao: Two Checkered Pasts with LGBTs, One with Women
- New Details Emerge as Officials Rule Leelah Alcorn's Death a 'Suicide'
- WATCH: Being Gay Is 'Death Worthy,' According to Georgia Church Sign
- Bevy Smith, Bravo's Queen of Fashion
- Argentina Makes History With Three-Parent Birth Certificate