Gayest Cities in America, 2012
BY Matthew Breen
January 09 2012 5:00 AM ET
7. St. Paul and Minneapolis
It's technically two cities, but oh, what fun there is to be had here. The region is a draw for upper Midwestern LGBTs, and Minneapolis (pictured) topped this list in 2011 for so many reasons. These two cities can't get enough of each other: There's the Twin Cities Gay Men's Chorus (TCGMC.org), Twin Cities Pride (the 40th annual is June 23-24), and even Quorum: The Twin Cities GLBT and Allied Business Community. Sheesh, just get domestic-partnered already!
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- More Events Cancel Over Gay Hotel Owner's Ted Cruz Dinner Party
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- WATCH: Kim Kardashian Says Family in Therapy, Totally Supportive
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'