Up Over in the Down Under: Australia’s Hayman Island
BY Mike Stommel
February 05 2013 10:00 AM ET
Australia has long been known for its modern cities with stunning architecture, itsvast plant and animal life, and arguably most importantly, its one-of-a-kind landscapes in the Outback and seascapes like the Great Barrier Reef. If you’re looking to take that ideal seaside vacation in a picturesque tropical paradise, go no further than Queensland’s Hayman Island.
Situated in the Coral Sea, the northernmost of the Whitsunday resort islands, offers guests first-class accommodations, including fishing, sailing, touring, dining and unparalleled service, not to mention direct access to the Great Barrier Reef, one of the most beautiful natural wonders of the world.
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Op-ed: Angelina Jolie's Choice Bolsters the Trans Argument
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- Alan Cumming Is Bisexual — And You Might Be Too
- In Op-ed, Indiana Governor Claims New Law Not Discriminatory