Up Over in the Down Under: Australia’s Hayman Island
BY Mike Stommel
February 05 2013 10:00 AM ET
Australia has long been known for its modern cities with stunning architecture, itsvast plant and animal life, and arguably most importantly, its one-of-a-kind landscapes in the Outback and seascapes like the Great Barrier Reef. If you’re looking to take that ideal seaside vacation in a picturesque tropical paradise, go no further than Queensland’s Hayman Island.
Situated in the Coral Sea, the northernmost of the Whitsunday resort islands, offers guests first-class accommodations, including fishing, sailing, touring, dining and unparalleled service, not to mention direct access to the Great Barrier Reef, one of the most beautiful natural wonders of the world.
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban
- 15 Queer Documentaries That Helped Define Us
- Surprising No One, Texas State Senate Reaffirms Opposition to Marriage Equality
- New Report Underlines Savage Inequalities Faced by LGBT Americans