Up Over in the Down Under: Australia’s Hayman Island
BY Mike Stommel
February 05 2013 10:00 AM ET
Australia has long been known for its modern cities with stunning architecture, itsvast plant and animal life, and arguably most importantly, its one-of-a-kind landscapes in the Outback and seascapes like the Great Barrier Reef. If you’re looking to take that ideal seaside vacation in a picturesque tropical paradise, go no further than Queensland’s Hayman Island.
Situated in the Coral Sea, the northernmost of the Whitsunday resort islands, offers guests first-class accommodations, including fishing, sailing, touring, dining and unparalleled service, not to mention direct access to the Great Barrier Reef, one of the most beautiful natural wonders of the world.
- Yet Another Court Tells Bobby Jindal to Issue Marriage Licenses
- WATCH: Rachel Maddow Smacks Down States Resisting Marriage Equality
- Out Photographer Slammed for Gay Iwo Jima Re-Creation
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- The Marriage Equality Photo Seen Round the World
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality