Up Over in the Down Under: Australia’s Hayman Island
BY Mike Stommel
February 05 2013 9:00 AM ET
Australia has long been known for its modern cities with stunning architecture, itsvast plant and animal life, and arguably most importantly, its one-of-a-kind landscapes in the Outback and seascapes like the Great Barrier Reef. If you’re looking to take that ideal seaside vacation in a picturesque tropical paradise, go no further than Queensland’s Hayman Island.
Situated in the Coral Sea, the northernmost of the Whitsunday resort islands, offers guests first-class accommodations, including fishing, sailing, touring, dining and unparalleled service, not to mention direct access to the Great Barrier Reef, one of the most beautiful natural wonders of the world.
- The Advocate's Person of the Year: Pope Francis
- Duck Dynasty Star Slams Sinful 'Homosexuals, Drunks, Terrorists'
- Meet the People Fired for Being LGBT in 2013
- The Advocate's Person of the Year: 'Idiotic' or 'Important?'
- Maddow to Putin: Ha! Take That!
- Op-ed: What It's Like Being Trans In Military Academies
- Year in Review The Advocate's Person of the Year: 'Idiotic' or 'Important?' 5:00 AM
- Women Kim Basinger is Sleek and Sexy in Pin-Striped Men's Suit December 18 2013 9:50 PM
- Women Op-ed: The Right's War on Christmas - The 2013 Edition! December 18 2013 9:06 PM
- Entertainment News Ian McKellen Surprised Hobbit Fans At Desolation of Smaug Screening December 18 2013 7:07 PM
- Travel Sia Wants You to Help the Street Animals of India December 18 2013 5:23 PM
- Media BBC to Air Buffy The Vampire Slayer Retrospective December 18 2013 4:54 PM
- Women WATCH: Julia Roberts Is the Caboose in an Ellen DeGeneres Conga Line! December 18 2013 4:49 PM