Average Brit is Friends With Eight Gay People
BY Neal Broverman
July 06 2014 10:43 PM ET
A typical person living in the United Kingdom has 5.5 gay men and 3.1 lesbians as friends or acquaintances, according to a poll of 2,000 Brits.
The average man is friendly with six gay men and 2.7 lesbians, while the average woman hangs out with five gay men and 3.4 lesbians. Specifically ask LGB people the same question and that number is about 3-4 times higher. Meanwhile, Londoners report having a lot of gay men in their life, with 8.5 gay men and 3.6 lesbians as friends.
- Artist Spotlight: Carlos Barahona Possollo
- WATCH: George Takei Parodies TLC's My Husband’s Not Gay
- Alabama Probate Judges Association: We 'Cannot Legally' Issue Marriage Licenses to Gay Couples
- WATCH: Rachel Maddow Skewers Bobby Jindal Prayer Rally
- Patrick Stewart: 'Supporting Gay Rights Is Natural'
- Gallery of Geek: J. Bone