WATCH: Martha Stewart Wants You to "Speak Up, Stop Bullying"
BY Jeremy Kinser
March 27 2012 4:32 PM ET
Martha Stewart lends her formidable voice to the effort to end bullying and encourage people to see the upcoming documentary Bully.
"It can be very scary to stand up to bullies," Stewart says in the video. "They're scary to everyone ... but when one person stands up, the odds are really good that others will too. It's time to take a stand. Speak up. Stop bullying."
Lee Hirsch's moving documentary Bully will be released in theaters in Los Angeles and New York March 30. For more information on the film, visit TheBullyProject.com.
Watch Stewart's video below.
- Film Gay-Helmed Sci-Fi Film Space Station 76 Debuts at SXSW March 08 2014 8:15 PM
- Religion Archbishop of NY Applauds NFL Hopeful Michael Sam for Coming Out March 08 2014 6:04 PM
- Love and Sex Sexually Explicit Videos No Longer Allowed on Vine March 08 2014 2:06 PM
- Dance NYC Boylesque Fest Teases Return March 08 2014 7:00 AM
- Artist Spotlight Artist Spotlight: Taylor Smith March 08 2014 5:00 AM
- Women WATCH: Trans Man Has Vagina Pride March 07 2014 8:51 PM
- Hot Sheet Hot Sheet: History Boys March 07 2014 8:25 PM