WATCH: Martha Stewart Wants You to "Speak Up, Stop Bullying"
BY Jeremy Kinser
March 27 2012 4:32 PM ET
Martha Stewart lends her formidable voice to the effort to end bullying and encourage people to see the upcoming documentary Bully.
"It can be very scary to stand up to bullies," Stewart says in the video. "They're scary to everyone ... but when one person stands up, the odds are really good that others will too. It's time to take a stand. Speak up. Stop bullying."
Lee Hirsch's moving documentary Bully will be released in theaters in Los Angeles and New York March 30. For more information on the film, visit TheBullyProject.com.
Watch Stewart's video below.
- Michael Sam Passed Over By Every NFL Team
- WATCH: Gay Teen Explains What Bible Really Says
- Michael Sam Not Signed to Rams Practice Squad
- WATCH: 'Christian' Family's Terrifying Response to Son Coming Out
- San Francisco Mourns Death of Legendary Drag Performer
- Britney Spears Heartfelt Letter to Once Suicidal Gay Fan