WATCH: Martha Stewart Wants You to "Speak Up, Stop Bullying"
BY Jeremy Kinser
March 27 2012 3:32 PM ET
Martha Stewart lends her formidable voice to the effort to end bullying and encourage people to see the upcoming documentary Bully.
"It can be very scary to stand up to bullies," Stewart says in the video. "They're scary to everyone ... but when one person stands up, the odds are really good that others will too. It's time to take a stand. Speak up. Stop bullying."
Lee Hirsch's moving documentary Bully will be released in theaters in Los Angeles and New York March 30. For more information on the film, visit TheBullyProject.com.
Watch Stewart's video below.
- WATCH: Mom Affirms Her Love in Son's Coming-Out Video
- Wives Want To Know If Their Husbands Are Gay
- Op-ed: We're Here, We're Queer, We're Not Part of a Pair
- WATCH: Melissa Etheridge Debuts New Anthem Supporting LGBT Russians
- WATCH: Lesbian Friend Might Convert Kids, Says Pat Robertson
- One Day in Big Gaylarious America
- Women 17 Reasons to Swoon Over Androgynous Model Harmony Boucher December 12 2013 8:48 PM
- Travel WestJet Showers Fliers With Holiday Gifts December 12 2013 8:18 PM
- Television 5 Reasons to Plug In to Masters of Sex December 12 2013 7:22 PM
- Travel VIDEO: Travel Helps People Live Longer, Says Study December 12 2013 6:35 PM
- Music WATCH: Melissa Etheridge Debuts Song to Help Gay Russians December 12 2013 6:08 PM
- Religion WATCH: Lesbian Friend Might Convert Kids, Warns Robertson December 12 2013 6:03 PM
- Women 3 Gay Lady-Related Golden Globe Nominations that Make Us Happy! December 12 2013 4:20 PM