WATCH: Martha Stewart Wants You to "Speak Up, Stop Bullying"
BY Jeremy Kinser
March 27 2012 3:32 PM ET
Martha Stewart lends her formidable voice to the effort to end bullying and encourage people to see the upcoming documentary Bully.
"It can be very scary to stand up to bullies," Stewart says in the video. "They're scary to everyone ... but when one person stands up, the odds are really good that others will too. It's time to take a stand. Speak up. Stop bullying."
Lee Hirsch's moving documentary Bully will be released in theaters in Los Angeles and New York March 30. For more information on the film, visit TheBullyProject.com.
Watch Stewart's video below.
- Women WATCH: Lesbian-Themed Web Series 'Kelsey' - Kelsey Gets All Kinds of Action 2 hours 52 min ago
- Travel Out Traveler Awards: Best Cruise Line? 7:42 PM
- Society Making LGBT Spirits Bright This Holiday Season 7:41 PM
- Women PHOTOS: Oxford University's Women's Rugby Club Bares All for Charity 7:25 PM
- Entertainment News Bill Hader Wanted Stefon's Goodbye to Be Emotional 4:50 PM
- Women 13 Reasons to Let AHS: Coven Cast A Spell on You -- in GIFs 4:36 PM
- Sports You Can Play and NFL Team Up With LGBT Youth 3:37 PM