WATCH: Martha Stewart Wants You to "Speak Up, Stop Bullying"
BY Jeremy Kinser
March 27 2012 4:32 PM ET
Martha Stewart lends her formidable voice to the effort to end bullying and encourage people to see the upcoming documentary Bully.
"It can be very scary to stand up to bullies," Stewart says in the video. "They're scary to everyone ... but when one person stands up, the odds are really good that others will too. It's time to take a stand. Speak up. Stop bullying."
Lee Hirsch's moving documentary Bully will be released in theaters in Los Angeles and New York March 30. For more information on the film, visit TheBullyProject.com.
Watch Stewart's video below.
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Op-ed: Angelina Jolie's Choice Bolsters the Trans Argument
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Alan Cumming Is Bisexual — And You Might Be Too
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion