WATCH: Martha Stewart Wants You to "Speak Up, Stop Bullying"
BY Jeremy Kinser
March 27 2012 4:32 PM ET
Martha Stewart lends her formidable voice to the effort to end bullying and encourage people to see the upcoming documentary Bully.
"It can be very scary to stand up to bullies," Stewart says in the video. "They're scary to everyone ... but when one person stands up, the odds are really good that others will too. It's time to take a stand. Speak up. Stop bullying."
Lee Hirsch's moving documentary Bully will be released in theaters in Los Angeles and New York March 30. For more information on the film, visit TheBullyProject.com.
Watch Stewart's video below.
- Op-ed: Be a Lady, Not a Tramp
- Last-Minute Gift Ideas for the Catholic Who Suddenly Wants to Be Friends
- NYT Columnist Charles Blow on Being Labeled Bisexual
- Michael Sam Released From Dallas Cowboys, Vows to Fight for Opportunity to 'Play Every Sunday'
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- S.C. Congressional Candidate: Beware of Gay 'Gremlins'