WATCH: Martha Stewart Wants You to "Speak Up, Stop Bullying"
BY Jeremy Kinser
March 27 2012 4:32 PM ET
Martha Stewart lends her formidable voice to the effort to end bullying and encourage people to see the upcoming documentary Bully.
"It can be very scary to stand up to bullies," Stewart says in the video. "They're scary to everyone ... but when one person stands up, the odds are really good that others will too. It's time to take a stand. Speak up. Stop bullying."
Lee Hirsch's moving documentary Bully will be released in theaters in Los Angeles and New York March 30. For more information on the film, visit TheBullyProject.com.
Watch Stewart's video below.
- WATCH: Mississippi Clerk Refuses to Wed Gay Couples, Quits After 24 Years
- George Takei Takes on Clarence Thomas and Donald Trump (and Wins!)
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Will Marriage Equality Cause a Spike in Homeless LGBT Youth?
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality