WATCH: Martha Stewart Wants You to "Speak Up, Stop Bullying"
BY Jeremy Kinser
March 27 2012 4:32 PM ET
Martha Stewart lends her formidable voice to the effort to end bullying and encourage people to see the upcoming documentary Bully.
"It can be very scary to stand up to bullies," Stewart says in the video. "They're scary to everyone ... but when one person stands up, the odds are really good that others will too. It's time to take a stand. Speak up. Stop bullying."
Lee Hirsch's moving documentary Bully will be released in theaters in Los Angeles and New York March 30. For more information on the film, visit TheBullyProject.com.
Watch Stewart's video below.
- More Events Cancel Over Gay Hotel Owner's Ted Cruz Dinner Party
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- #TBT: Breaking the Gay Code in the Movies
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'