Rosie ODonnell says shes definitely leaving talk show
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 31 2001 1:00 AM ET
Rosie ODonnell insists shes leaving her popular daytime talk show in spite of the fact that Warner Bros. wont come out with a corroborating statement, according to The Hollywood Reporter. ODonnell rails, Im very mad that Warner Bros. wont make an official announcement, because I look like an idiot.... I constantly say, No, Im not doing it, and no one believes me. A spokesman for the production company will only say, Warner Bros. has always declined to comment. But we have always been hopeful that Rosie ODonnell would return. As for her latest comments, we have no comment. In an only slightly related story unlikely to mention any of the foregoing, Linda Ellerbees Lucky Duck Productions will air the first Rosie ODonnell biography on Nickelodeon on April 12, according to the New York Post.
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'
- Ex-BYU Student Assaulted, Evicted After Coming Out