Michael Jeter to appear in Welcome to Collinwood
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 19 2001 12:00 AM ET
Variety reports that openly gay actor Michael Jeter will be costarring with George Clooney in the upcoming film Welcome to Collinwood. The comedic heist picture will feature Jeter as one of Clooneys co-conspirators. The $10 million project, which is being coproduced by Clooney and Steven Soderbergh, will begin filming in Ohio soon.
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times
- Huge Ratings Are In for Bruce Jenner Interview
- WATCH: Kim Kardashian Says Family in Therapy, Totally Supportive