Michael Jeter to appear in Welcome to Collinwood
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 18 2001 11:00 PM ET
Variety reports that openly gay actor Michael Jeter will be costarring with George Clooney in the upcoming film Welcome to Collinwood. The comedic heist picture will feature Jeter as one of Clooneys co-conspirators. The $10 million project, which is being coproduced by Clooney and Steven Soderbergh, will begin filming in Ohio soon.
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- Supreme Court Rebuffs Florida — Marriages to Begin January 6
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Emily Blunt: 'I Want to Be a Gay Icon'
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Partner of Sydney Siege Hero Remembers His 'Soulmate'