Rosie ODonnell to leave talk show next year
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 12 2001 12:00 AM ET
Rosie ODonnell will be leaving her talk show in May of next year, according to the New York Post. ODonnell plans to wrap things up on May 23, 2002, and decamp to Florida, where she plans to develop a reality-based game show. She claims the new show will have heart and human interest and will resemble Lets Make a Deal crossed with Queen for a Day. The show will film in Orlando; ODonnell plans to commute from Miami.
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Scott Eastwood: 'I Support Gay Marriage'
- WATCH: Protestors Argue With Supporters of Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Op-ed: Leelah Alcorn 'Ciswashed' by the Media, White House
- WATCH: Russian Army Sings 'Barbie Girl'