San Francisco extends Lily Tomlin's Search
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 10 2001 12:00 AM ET
Due to popular demand, Jane Wagner's play The Search for Signs of Intelligent Life in the Universe will extend its San Francisco run for four more weeks at Theatre on the Square, 450 Post Street, through November 25. The acclaimed one-woman show features lesbian actress-comedian Lily Tomlin playing a variety of roles, both male and female. For tickets and information, call (415) 433-9500 or visit www.TheatreontheSquare.com.
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Mike Huckabee: Selfish 'Redefinition of Love' Is Destroying Marriage
- Amber Heard: 'I Don't Want to Have to Deny My Sexuality in Order to Be Me'
- Gay Wedding Advice for Gays and Straights
- Lesbian-Led U.S Women Are One Win Away From The World Cup!