Pet Shop Boys finish recording new album
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 08 2001 12:00 AM ET
RollingStone.com reports that the Pet Shop Boys wrapped up their ninth album this week--14 tracks were recorded, and 11 were chosen for the final product. The upcoming album, which features former Smiths guitarist Johnny Marr on nine tracks, will be the first collection of new Pet Shop Boys material since 1999's Nightlife, although the band did reissue five of their previous albums this year with bonus discs containing B-sides and other rare cuts. Later this month, the Pet Shop Boys will release Montage, a video featuring highlights of their 1999-2000 tour.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- New Suicide Hotline Dedicated to Trans People Now Open for Calls
- Holding Out for a Gay Hero
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
- 5 James Baldwin Quotes That Foreshadowed Ferguson
- Texas AG: Same-Sex Couples' Request to Marry 'Untimely, Out of Order'