Pet Shop Boys finish recording new album
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 08 2001 1:00 AM ET
RollingStone.com reports that the Pet Shop Boys wrapped up their ninth album this week--14 tracks were recorded, and 11 were chosen for the final product. The upcoming album, which features former Smiths guitarist Johnny Marr on nine tracks, will be the first collection of new Pet Shop Boys material since 1999's Nightlife, although the band did reissue five of their previous albums this year with bonus discs containing B-sides and other rare cuts. Later this month, the Pet Shop Boys will release Montage, a video featuring highlights of their 1999-2000 tour.
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- 12 Celebrities Who Lovingly Embrace Their LGBT Children