WATCH: 15 Must-See Drag Queen Cooking Shows
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
August 07 2012 4:00 AM ET UPDATED: August 07 2012 2:19 PM ET
We love drag queens and we love queer chefs, so combining them sounds like a great proposition.
Apparently Top Chef's Arnold Myint (who owns three eateries in Nashville) is a sometime drag performer who used to be a competitive ice skater. But we couldn't find a video of him cooking in drag. And Juanita More is a well known San Francisco drag queen foodie blogger who cooked up a pop-up dinner for eight, but apparently there were no cameras around.
Still, we managed to find plenty of others. So here, without context, are 17 fun drag queen cooking shows on video. Which are your favorites?
Cooking With Drag Queens: How to Make Pumpkin Pie Flan, with guest Pandora Boxx
Somehow they combine two of our favorite desserts, and Pandora Boxx from RuPaul's Drag Race joins in the holiday meal planning.
Bonus recipe: How to Make Tostones
Have fun as three drag queens teach you how to make coquito, a delicious Puerto Rican Christmas beverage that's like a coconut-based Puerto Rican egg nog. Yum.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: Texas Airline Crowd Tackles Antigay Attacker
- In The Studio: Artists and Nude Models
- EXCLUSIVE: Bette Midler Covers TLC's 'Waterfalls'
- Are These the Most Antigay Governors in America?
- PHOTOS: U.S. Marine Now in Filipino Custody After Protests Over Trans Woman's Murder