Four LGBT Projects You Could Give Money To This Month
BY David Artavia
August 06 2013 12:15 PM ET
It's already been a great year for crowdfunding LGBT projects and with sites like Kickstarter and Indiegogo, there's always an opportunity to get your voice heard and find support for your cause. With every generation, we welcome new stories and perspectives that tell the truth about what life is like.
These four campaigns can speak, represent, and shape our inner voices to further reflect our potential in humanity. Art has the power to to change our world, and these artists and writers have done that.
Take a peak at the projects seeking crowdfunds that we think deserve nods this month.
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- 11 Sweet Celebrity Tweets Celebrating Ireland's Marriage Equality Win
- #TBT: The Battle for the Bulge
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun