WATCH: Singer Matt Nathanson's New Marriage Equality Music Video
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
August 24 2012 12:21 PM ET
Matt Nathanson, the folk rock singer-songwriter who went platinum with his song "Come On Get Higher" is back with "Modern Love," a new video supporting marriage equality that has already had nearly 200,000 views in just a week.
"People deserve to be free to love who they choose, without prejudice," says Nathanson, who toured with Kelly Clarkson earlier this year. "The right to marry is an extension of this love. Until the time comes when this is no longer an issue in our culture, modern love will never be enough."
If you want to catch Nathanson live, the crooner is performing in New York August 24, San Francisco on Sept. 30, Balboa, Calif. on Oct. 13, and Rohnert Park, Calif. on Nov. 2. For more tour info visit MattNathanson.com.
- Women Ellen's Oscars' Selfie Gets Simpson-ized! March 06 2014 7:56 PM
- Travel General Motors Hopes to Impress You at Mammoth Gay Ski Week March 06 2014 7:24 PM
- Women WATCH: American Idol's Out Contestant MK Nobilette Does 'Drops of Jupiter' March 06 2014 7:18 PM
- Books Gay Propaganda Brings Russian Love Stories to Light March 06 2014 6:06 PM
- Film Jamie Lee Curtis Bringing Life of First Gay Baseball Player to Big Screen March 06 2014 5:48 PM
- Politics Here's Why Facebook Is Sponsoring Right-Wing CPAC March 06 2014 5:12 PM
- Media News Anchor on Russia's RT Network Quits Job on Air in Protest March 06 2014 4:34 PM