WATCH: Streisand and Son Jason Gould in Concert
BY Trudy Ring
October 16 2012 7:10 PM ET
A Barbra Streisand fan has posted video of Babs singing with her duet partner on her much-anticipated Back to Brooklyn concert tour — her gay son, Jason Gould.
Watch Streisand and Gould perform “How Deep Is the Ocean” on the tour’s opening night last week in Philadelphia. Her tour continues with dates in Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Chicago, Vancouver, Las Vegas, San Jose, and Los Angeles. And there’s even more for Streisand lovers this fall and winter: her new album, Release Me, available now, and her movie with Seth Rogen, The Guilt Trip, opening Christmas Day.
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- Straight Talk With Years & Years' Olly Alexander, the U.K.'s New Gay Pop Star
- 60 Homoerotic Album Covers
- UFC Women's Champ: 'I Wouldn't Refuse' to Fight a Trans Athlete
- Antigay Texas Attorney General Surrenders After Indictment
- Lesbian Couple Allegedly Beaten After Kissing Outside Six Flags New England