BY Advocate Contributors
February 09 2010 10:00 AM ET
...AIM Healthcare Foundation
This nonprofit organization looks after the emotional and physical care of people who work in the adult entertainment industry. People who have overcome the sexual barriers set forth by our hypocritical society have always been heroes of mine. I strongly support the well-being of these fearless mavericks. AIM-Med.org
...Yves Saint Laurent’s Jonny Boot.
Standing 6 foot 4, I have no business wearing a heel in “man drag,” but I cannot resist this boot with its three-inch heel, which makes slightly flared slacks look shamelessly chic. YSL.com
...fake flowers on suit lapels. They’re a great way to spruce up a boring suit. Be sure to use a narrow pin so as not to leave an unsightly hole in your lapel.
...Salades de Provence. This restaurant in West Hollywood is my favorite place to meet for breakfast or lunch. The food is divine, and the parking is easy, breezy. I always order the L’Assiette de la Ferme salad or a crepe with ham, mushrooms, tomatoes, and goat cheese. And the double lattes are so delicious they make my tits stand and salute! SaladesDeProvence.com
...Bullfrog bike lights by Knog.
I love riding my bike around West Hollywood before sunrise or in the early evening when meeting friends for dinner. It’s so convenient that sometimes my car will sit in the garage for as long as four days without being moved. These lights are brilliant because the rubberized design makes them a breeze to attach to or remove from your bicycle—before thieves ever get the chance. Knog.com/au
open tote. When I bought it last spring, I had no idea it would become such a huge part of my everyday life. I carry it everywhere. With its classic design and delicious color, it’s one of my smarter finds. BobbyBerkHome.com
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Commentary Can Marc Carson's Murder Have as Much Impact as Matthew Shepard's? 2 hours 41 min ago
- Music The Comeback: ABBA's Agnetha Fältskog 8:49 AM
- Travel 10 of Europe's Gayest Beaches 7:33 AM
- Current Issue The South's Longer Wait for Equality 4:00 AM
- Current Issue Editor's Letter: Why One Couple's Story Should Worry You 4:00 AM
- Current Issue The Small Southwestern Town That Went Rogue 4:00 AM
- Arts & Entertainment Week in Beef: Ben Cohen, Frank Ocean, Hugh Jackman, and More Shirtless Celebs May 19 2013 6:02 PM