PHOTOS: Israel's First Gay Holocaust Memorial
BY Christopher Harrity
January 10 2014 1:32 PM ET
Tel Aviv mayor Ron Huldai (left) and German ambassador to Israel Andreas Michaelis (center) inaugurate a memorial to thousands of gay Holocaust victims killed by the Nazi during the Second War at the Gan Meir (Meir Park) on January 10 in the Mediterranean coastal city of Tel Aviv. Tel Aviv joins Berlin, Amsterdam, Sydney and San Francisco as cities with similar memorial sites.
- 60 Music Videos That Raised LGBT Visibility
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- REPORT: Lawsuit Targets Woman Killed in Caitlyn Jenner Crash
- Op-ed: Whither Gay Provincetown?
- U.S. Marine Claims 'Trans Panic' in Murder of Trans Filipina Jennifer Laude
- Katrina Update: Where Are They Now?