PHOTOS: Israel's First Gay Holocaust Memorial
BY Christopher Harrity
January 10 2014 1:32 PM ET
Tel Aviv mayor Ron Huldai (left) and German ambassador to Israel Andreas Michaelis (center) inaugurate a memorial to thousands of gay Holocaust victims killed by the Nazi during the Second War at the Gan Meir (Meir Park) on January 10 in the Mediterranean coastal city of Tel Aviv. Tel Aviv joins Berlin, Amsterdam, Sydney and San Francisco as cities with similar memorial sites.
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- 6 Bad Behaviors for HIV-Positive People
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'