PHOTOS: Israel's First Gay Holocaust Memorial
BY Christopher Harrity
January 10 2014 1:32 PM ET
Tel Aviv mayor Ron Huldai (left) and German ambassador to Israel Andreas Michaelis (center) inaugurate a memorial to thousands of gay Holocaust victims killed by the Nazi during the Second War at the Gan Meir (Meir Park) on January 10 in the Mediterranean coastal city of Tel Aviv. Tel Aviv joins Berlin, Amsterdam, Sydney and San Francisco as cities with similar memorial sites.
- More Events Cancel Over Gay Hotel Owner's Ted Cruz Dinner Party
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- Gay High-Schooler Gets Date for Prom — With Straight Best Friend
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Ted Cruz/OUT NYC Fallout: Broadway Cares Cancels Benefit at Hotel