PHOTOS: Israel's First Gay Holocaust Memorial
BY Christopher Harrity
January 10 2014 1:32 PM ET
Tel Aviv mayor Ron Huldai (left) and German ambassador to Israel Andreas Michaelis (center) inaugurate a memorial to thousands of gay Holocaust victims killed by the Nazi during the Second War at the Gan Meir (Meir Park) on January 10 in the Mediterranean coastal city of Tel Aviv. Tel Aviv joins Berlin, Amsterdam, Sydney and San Francisco as cities with similar memorial sites.
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- Eurovision Winner Who Called Gays an 'Abnormality' Changes Tune
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- RuPaul Slays in New Video 'Modern Love'