PHOTOS: Spectacular Seattle Pride
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 03 2013 10:52 AM ET
A love winner.
In the middle is Seattle native Timothy Ray Brown known as the Berlin Patient and the the first person cured of HIV. He's marching with the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center's contingent.
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Bryan Cranston: 'End This Silliness' of Opposing Marriage Equality
- Scott Eastwood: 'I Support Gay Marriage'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Rachel Maddow Spoofs Minnesota Senate's 'No Eye Contact' Rule