Lesbian After Graduation
BY Michele Kort
March 04 2008 1:00 AM ET
Step aside, Dani
Campbell, the “futch” firefighter who nearly
won Tila Tequila’s heart on last fall’s
reality contrivance, A Shot at Love With Tila
Tequila: You now have competition for Cutest
Reality-Show Lesbian from Kat Feller, one of about a
dozen cast members of TV Land’s new miniseries
High School Reunion.
Kat joins her
fellow classmates from the 1987 graduating class of J.J.
Pearce High School in Dallas for a two-week-long reunion
drama-thon, not in Texas but in a typical reality-show
mansion -- on Maui. Kat’s story line: Let
everybody know she’s a lesbian and maybe explore some
of her bi-curiosity. Will the sparkly-cute
38-year-old, tatted-and-pierced voice-over actor, who
now lives in Santa Monica, Calif.,get anything going
with a fellow alumna? The Advocate had to ask.
Any girl-on-girl action in High School Reunion?
The only thing I
can really say to that is that there’s a confession
on my end. I can’t say anything more.
Doesn’t that make you want to watch?
A confession… hmm. Well, are any of the other
women on the show bi-curious?
No. Maybe in the
Does anyone hook up during the reunion?
Yes. But I have
to keep it under wraps.
I just got to watch the first three episodes of the
series. And I must say, you’ve proved once again
that gays are the most fun.
Oh, I’m a
happy lesbian. And if we weren’t on the phone, I
could be more crass.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Transgender Transgender Woman Alleges Discrimination by Bridal Shop 10 min 50 sec ago
- Youth Boy Scouts' Decision Draws Heated Reaction From All Sides 53 min 54 sec ago
- Entertainment News Do You Hear 'Girl Men' or 'Guru Men?' 2 hours 13 min ago
- The End of Bullying Could Video Games Be a Cure for Anti-LGBT Bullying? 7:00 AM
- Television The Brains Behind Husbands 6:03 AM
- Tyler Curry The 'Undetectable' Paradox in Talking About HIV 6:00 AM
- Current Issue Meet the New Voice for Dallas 4:00 AM