BY Advocate.com Editors
March 02 2010 8:00 PM ET
Dancing With the Stars pulled out the big guns for the show's 10th season (and we’re not talking about Pamela Anderson’s assets) — there are actual stars. Aside from Pam, Nicole Scherzinger of the Pussycat Dolls, Shannen Doherty, Buzz Aldrin, Kate Gosselin, Reno 911!’s Niecy Nash, and gold-winning Olympic figure skater Evan Lysacek will face off in the reality competition when the season opens March 22 on ABC. Yes, we’ll be watching the show — even though there are zero gay contestants to root for or make fun of. It’s time for a Dancing With the Gay Stars that features both the heroes and villains of gay America. With the stage set for instant drama, check out The Advocate's nominations on the following pages. Then tell us who you'd like to see on Dancing With the Stars.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Boys Wear Skirts to Class in Protest After School Fines Trans Girl for Wearing Skirt
- Op-ed: Gay Voice Is Ruining Lives
- Catholics: Antigay Leaders Get Boot, a Progressive Becomes American Archbishop
- WATCH: Straight Dad Punched For Calling Out Woman's Antigay Slurs
- t.A.T.u. Singer OK with Lesbians, But Being Gay Is 'Unmanly'