BY Advocate.com Editors
March 02 2010 8:00 PM ET
Dancing With the Stars pulled out the big guns for the show's 10th season (and we’re not talking about Pamela Anderson’s assets) — there are actual stars. Aside from Pam, Nicole Scherzinger of the Pussycat Dolls, Shannen Doherty, Buzz Aldrin, Kate Gosselin, Reno 911!’s Niecy Nash, and gold-winning Olympic figure skater Evan Lysacek will face off in the reality competition when the season opens March 22 on ABC. Yes, we’ll be watching the show — even though there are zero gay contestants to root for or make fun of. It’s time for a Dancing With the Gay Stars that features both the heroes and villains of gay America. With the stage set for instant drama, check out The Advocate's nominations on the following pages. Then tell us who you'd like to see on Dancing With the Stars.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- Outrage After Major Minn. Paper Sells Transphobic Coalition Full-Page Ad
- Modern Family Director Live-Tweets a Plane Passenger's Drunken Meltdown
- Bible-Quoting Man Shoots Couple With BB Gun Outside Minneapolis Gay Bar