BY Advocate.com Editors
March 02 2010 8:00 PM ET
Dancing With the Stars pulled out the big guns for the show's 10th season (and we’re not talking about Pamela Anderson’s assets) — there are actual stars. Aside from Pam, Nicole Scherzinger of the Pussycat Dolls, Shannen Doherty, Buzz Aldrin, Kate Gosselin, Reno 911!’s Niecy Nash, and gold-winning Olympic figure skater Evan Lysacek will face off in the reality competition when the season opens March 22 on ABC. Yes, we’ll be watching the show — even though there are zero gay contestants to root for or make fun of. It’s time for a Dancing With the Gay Stars that features both the heroes and villains of gay America. With the stage set for instant drama, check out The Advocate's nominations on the following pages. Then tell us who you'd like to see on Dancing With the Stars.
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times
- 7 Lessons in How (And How Not) to Interview Trans People
- AIDS Org. Made Men Over 40 Pay to Attend Pool Party
- Eric Holder: The Exit Interview