Hehehe: What Sent Anderson Cooper Into Giggle Fit No. 2?
BY Lucas Grindley
April 11 2012 5:30 PM ET
It happened again. Anderson Cooper broke into a giggle fit. This time, because of a holiday called "Dyngus Day." The celebration is apparently big in Buffalo, New York, and involves pussy-willows and men spraying water on their crushes.
The last time this happened to the CNN anchor it was over pee puns. It's obvious Cooper tried to avoid becoming a viral sensation once more, even getting up from behind the anchor desk only to have the camera follow him. He calls the whole experience "torture" in between breaths before finally relenting with a squeal, "just got to let it out."
Watch the video below to see what got him laughing so uncontrollably. Watch the original giggle fit on the following page.
- Gay Man Gunned Down in NYC Street, Dies
- Florida Teen Arrested, Expelled for Same-Sex Relationship
- Photos: Cuba Libre
- Porn Star Wilfried Knight Commits Suicide After Long Battle With Immigration
- Vive la France! Hollande Signs Marriage Equality Bill
- Florist Counter-Sues Washington, Arguing She Has a Right to Discriminate
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Crime Gay Man Gunned Down in NYC Street, Dies UPDATED: May 18 2013 7:24 PM
- Youth Florida Teen Arrested, Expelled for Same-Sex Relationship May 18 2013 6:58 PM
- Media Legendary Gay Gossip Columnist Michael Musto Responds to Being Laid Off May 18 2013 3:21 PM
- Marriage Equality Vive la France! Hollande Signs Marriage Equality Bill May 18 2013 12:20 PM
- Photography Photos: Cuba Libre May 18 2013 5:29 AM
- Television These 20 Sexy Pics of Stephen Amell Will Hit Your Bullseye May 17 2013 9:00 PM
- Politics Portugal Approves Adoption Rights for Same-Sex Spouses May 17 2013 8:32 PM