Cooper Gets Testy on Flight
BY Neal Broverman
June 22 2012 6:08 PM ET
Anderson Cooper may look nice, but he doesn't like when people clandestinely take his photo — especially at 6 a.m. on an airplane.
During an appearance on Kathy Griffin's Bravo talk show, Cooper recounts an incident that took place that morning while he was flying from New York to Los Angeles. When Cooper discovered someone was trying to take an unauthorized picture of him, the CNN host had a surprising reaction. Watch him describe it below.
- WATCH: What Happens When a Gay Boy Scout Comes Out to His Camp Leader
- We Love Liberace Now Even More Than 30 Years Ago
- Op-ed: Are We More Successful Because We’re Gay?
- Multiple Attacks on Gay Men in NYC, Hours After Rally
- Anonymous Boy Scouts Employee Says Antigay Policy Hurts Business
- Politics | Advocate.com
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Youth WATCH: What Happens When a Gay Scout Comes Out to Camp Leader 1 hour 14 min ago
- Commentary Op-ed: Are We More Successful Because We’re Gay? 1 hour 39 min ago
- Current Issue We Love Liberace Now Even More Than 30 Years Ago 2 hours 13 min ago
- Sports Water Polo Player Addresses WeHo City Council in Speedo May 22 2013 10:00 PM
- Comics and Graphic Novels This Gay Superhero Comic Is So Super Duper May 22 2013 9:00 PM
- The End of Bullying Could Video Games Be a Cure for Anti-LGBT Bullying? May 22 2013 8:15 PM
- Women Kaitlyn Hunt's Lawyer: Possible Plea Deal, But No Felony For Same-Sex High School Relationship May 22 2013 7:03 PM