WATCH: Sherry Vine Works Hard for the Money
BY Jeremy Kinser
August 01 2012 6:27 PM ET
You think it's all fun and games working with Sherry Vine on her wacky variety series She's Living for This? Well, yes and no.
Now the drag superstar's colleagues reveal what's it's really like on set with Vine in Off the Vine, a behind-the-scenes look at making the series. The new special will let fans see uncensored and untamed never-before-seen footage, new interviews, and even more wild antics from the set of one of the wildest half-hours on television. "She'll run to Salvation Army to get a dress," Josh Rosenzweig, the show's director, says. "Then she'll go get props on the lower east side. She does a lot of work to make this happen. On top of that everybody wants to work with Sherry." Vine's guests during her first season included Joey Arias, Justin Vivian Bond, Candis Cayne, and Cazwell.
Off the Vine will premiere August 12 on Here TV.
For more on the series go here. Watch a promo for the special below.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- GLAAD Issues Record Number of 'Excellent' Ratings for TV Networks
- Op-ed: Think Before You Tweet 'Homophobe'