5 Reasons to Watch L.A. Frock Stars
BY Clea Kim
March 07 2013 5:00 AM ET
Love vintage? Addicted to fashion? Then L.A. Frock Stars may be worth watching. The new series follows vintage fashion guru Doris Raymond and her Los Angeles boutique, The Way We Wore. Here are five reasons to watch tonight's premiere at 8 p.m. ET/PT on the Smithsonian Channel.
1. Get schooled in fashion
Each episode is more or less a crash course in vintage fashion, as this true expert cites era, upon label, upon construction, along with the historical context. With each amazing vintage piece, Raymond shares the significance of the designer’s history along with some fun facts. Learn what each decade brought for fashion and its prime designers.
- Multiple Attacks on Gay Men in NYC, Hours After Rally
- Father of Teen Facing Felony for Lesbian Relationship Says She's Been Targeted Before
- French Marriage Equality Opponent Commits Suicide at Notre Dame
- WATCH: President Obama Tells Morehouse Grads 'Be the Best Husband to Your Boyfriend'
- LGBT-Inclusive Immigration Reform Good as Dead, Say Advocates
- Marriage Equality Makes Progress in U.K.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- World News Marriage Equality Appeal Headed to Brazil's Supreme Court 9 min 21 sec ago
- Mental Wellness Psychiatrists' Group Names First Out Gay Leader May 21 2013 10:04 PM
- Arts & Entertainment Which Gay Celeb Has a Wizard of Oz Aquarium? May 21 2013 10:00 PM
- Women WATCH: Kathy Griffin Calls for Suze Orman for President! May 21 2013 8:29 PM
- Marriage Equality Marriage Equality Makes Progress in U.K. May 21 2013 8:25 PM
- Women PHOTOS: Stars Come Out for the LA Gay and Lesbian Center's 'An Evening with Women' May 21 2013 8:03 PM
- Video Meet the Delicious Diet Dr Pepper Dude May 21 2013 8:00 PM