Best Tweet Ever: Reviving Anne Heche’s Career
BY Jami Smith
February 10 2012 8:20 PM ET
Every week, The Advocate's Jami Smith brings you the top 10 tweets
from LGBT comedians — and our favorite gay jokes from straight comedians, or
just whatever made us laugh. For previous editions of this series, check out
the Comedy section. Or please join the more than 4,000 people who follow
@gaysayer on Twitter now for daily updates.
A post from your host:
Mom still periodically asks me if being a lesbian means wanting to be a man. Today, I caved and told her to make me a god damned sandwich.
— Jami Smith (@jamismithcomic) February 6, 2012
Always being prepared for sex means carrying a condom and a bucket, in case you get nervous and throw up in the middle.— Louis Peitzman (@LouisPeitzman) February 9, 2012
Everyone: I beg you, please give Seal his privacy, as we have since he had that one song 90 years ago.— Andy Borowitz (@BorowitzReport) February 5, 2012
You say tomato. I say FRIEND!? You say no. I cry in the corner for a while.— braden graeber (@hipstermermaid) February 9, 2012
I put on my pants just like you, reluctantly, when the doorbell rings.— Aparna Nancherla (@aparnapkin) February 7, 2012
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- New Report Underlines Savage Inequalities Faced by LGBT Americans
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- Ala. Senate Passes Bill That Would End Marriage Licenses
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban