Best Tweet Ever: Romney Plays Devil, Santorum Plays God
BY Jami Smith
March 02 2012 6:25 PM ET
Every week, The Advocate's Jami Smith brings you the top 10 tweets
from LGBT comedians — and our favorite gay jokes from straight comedians, or
just whatever made us laugh. For daily updates, join the more than 4,400 people
who already follow @gaysayer on Twitter.
And now, a post from your host:
Some people are cat people. Some people are dog people. And some have sex lives.
— Jami Smith (@jamismithcomic) February 29, 2012
How is walking into a uterus small government?
— Michael T Kennedy (@MichaelTKennedy) March 2, 2012
If you say "sure." instead of "sure!", I assume we are in some sort of major fight.
— Sean Brewster (@TheSeanBrewster) February 24, 2012
Don't call it baggage, call it your emotional entourage.
— LBJohnson(@ladybirdj) February 23, 2012
I bet optometrists who have their practices inside Wal-Mart frequently hear the phrase, "I can't see for shit."
— Jenny Johnson (@JennyJohnsonHi5) February 23, 2012
Just once I’d like someone who says "At your cervix!" to actually mean it.
— Stacey Nightmare (@STACEYNIGHTMARE) February 23, 2012
American Idol seems like the longest job interview for Carnival Cruises
— Zackary Ross (@Zackblows) March 2, 2012
"I'm co-facilitating an all female Intergroup Dialogue about race." - This is what lesbian sex sounds like.
— Guy Branum (@guybranum) February 28, 2012
Weird to think we're just fifteen years away from Snooki being a grandmother.
— Tim Siedell (@badbanana) March 2, 2012
Reasonably sure that Mitt Romney is "Rosemary's Adult".
— rachel lichtman (@DJRotaryRachel) March 2, 2012
Number 1, Best Tweet Ever:
Has anyone told Santorum that if he wins in 2012 he will just be "President" not "Earth Jesus"?
— Emily D (@emdorezas) February 29, 2012
- Buck Angel Shuts Down Transgender Surgery Fundraising Site
- PHOTOS: 6 Couples Australia's High Court Says Aren't Married Anymore
- WATCH: The Best of LGBT Chorus Holiday Music
- WATCH: Right Wing Swoons Over Antigay Colo. Baker Ready to Go to Jail for Jesus
- WATCH: Trailer for the Wachowskis' Jupiter Ascending Premieres Online
- Op-ed: Two and a Half Men Introduces Trans Character, Manages to Stay Respectful
- Marriage Equality Australia's High Court Says These Couples Aren't Married December 11 2013 8:37 PM
- Women Meet Gender Scientist Anne Fausto-Sterling December 11 2013 7:42 PM
- Women WATCH: Michelle Chamuel Returns to The Voice with 'Go Down Singing' December 11 2013 7:10 PM
- Politics Mich. Governor Condemns RNC Member's Latest Antigay Remark December 11 2013 7:01 PM
- Marriage Equality WATCH: Right Wing Swoons Over Antigay Baker December 11 2013 6:45 PM
- Travel What Airline Scored 100% on HRC's Corporate Equality Index? December 11 2013 6:44 PM
- Entertainment News The Queer Quotient at the SAG Awards December 11 2013 6:03 PM