Best Tweet Ever: Romney Plays Devil, Santorum Plays God
BY Jami Smith
March 02 2012 7:25 PM ET
Every week, The Advocate's Jami Smith brings you the top 10 tweets
from LGBT comedians — and our favorite gay jokes from straight comedians, or
just whatever made us laugh. For daily updates, join the more than 4,400 people
who already follow @gaysayer on Twitter.
And now, a post from your host:
Some people are cat people. Some people are dog people. And some have sex lives.
— Jami Smith (@jamismithcomic) February 29, 2012
How is walking into a uterus small government?
— Michael T Kennedy (@MichaelTKennedy) March 2, 2012
If you say "sure." instead of "sure!", I assume we are in some sort of major fight.
— Sean Brewster (@TheSeanBrewster) February 24, 2012
Don't call it baggage, call it your emotional entourage.
— LBJohnson(@ladybirdj) February 23, 2012
I bet optometrists who have their practices inside Wal-Mart frequently hear the phrase, "I can't see for shit."
— Jenny Johnson (@JennyJohnsonHi5) February 23, 2012
Just once I’d like someone who says "At your cervix!" to actually mean it.
— Stacey Nightmare (@STACEYNIGHTMARE) February 23, 2012
American Idol seems like the longest job interview for Carnival Cruises
— Zackary Ross (@Zackblows) March 2, 2012
"I'm co-facilitating an all female Intergroup Dialogue about race." - This is what lesbian sex sounds like.
— Guy Branum (@guybranum) February 28, 2012
Weird to think we're just fifteen years away from Snooki being a grandmother.
— Tim Siedell (@badbanana) March 2, 2012
Reasonably sure that Mitt Romney is "Rosemary's Adult".
— rachel lichtman (@DJRotaryRachel) March 2, 2012
Number 1, Best Tweet Ever:
Has anyone told Santorum that if he wins in 2012 he will just be "President" not "Earth Jesus"?
— Emily D (@emdorezas) February 29, 2012
- Arts & Entertainment EXCLUSIVE: Neil Patrick Harris, Behind the Shoot 39 min 16 sec ago
- HIV & AIDS Why Are a Higher Percentage of Native Americans Dying from AIDS Complications Than Any Other Group? 2 hours 32 min ago
- Arts & Entertainment Lorde Is Not Having Your Stupid Lesbian Joke 2 hours 58 min ago
- Commentary Op-ed: In Defense of Looking 7:00 AM
- Current Issue Truly Social Networking 6:01 AM
- Seat Filler 5 Must-See Shows: What's Gay Off-Broadway 5:00 AM
- Media Chicago Monthly Paper Threatens to Out Aldermen March 11 2014 8:40 PM