WATCH: Ricky Martin Spoofs His Past Work
BY Jeremy Kinser
August 17 2012 10:04 AM ET
Ricky Martin pokes fun at his past work in soap operas, even donning surgical scrubs and a shaggy wig while quoting lyrics from his hit songs, during an appearance on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon.
The iconic singer, currently starring in the hit Broadway revival of Evita, spoofs his 1994 role as Miguel Morez on ABC's General Hospital, while he and Fallon are dressed as surgeons. The two men discuss the condition of a female patient while Martin offers his diagnosis.
“Female, 34," he says in the first skit, adding, "it appears that her lips are devil red and her skin, her skin is the color of mocha.”
Watch the clip below.
- Women Who the F Is … California Politico Toni Atkins? 2 min 37 sec ago
- Women Who the F Is … California Politico Toni Atkins? 8 min 58 sec ago
- Women Op-ed: Why We Need International Women's Day 12 min 29 sec ago
- Books Lambda Literary Awards: Leavitt, Bianchi, Winterson Nominated 20 min 32 sec ago
- Women 19 Reasons to Swoon Over Androgynous Model Saskia de Brauw 37 min 10 sec ago
- Television Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower 38 min 22 sec ago
- Travel WATCH: Jeff Koons, John Waters Discuss Art 50 min 56 sec ago