WATCH: Ricky Martin Spoofs His Past Work
BY Jeremy Kinser
August 17 2012 11:04 AM ET
Ricky Martin pokes fun at his past work in soap operas, even donning surgical scrubs and a shaggy wig while quoting lyrics from his hit songs, during an appearance on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon.
The iconic singer, currently starring in the hit Broadway revival of Evita, spoofs his 1994 role as Miguel Morez on ABC's General Hospital, while he and Fallon are dressed as surgeons. The two men discuss the condition of a female patient while Martin offers his diagnosis.
“Female, 34," he says in the first skit, adding, "it appears that her lips are devil red and her skin, her skin is the color of mocha.”
Watch the clip below.
- Duggar Show Pulled From TLC Schedule, Could Be Canceled
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- #TBT: The Battle for the Bulge
- New Orleans Mayor Counters Jindal's Order With One of Acceptance for All
- 25 Unforgettable Gay TV Kisses
- Josh Duggar Resigns From Antigay Family Research Council Amid Sexual Abuse Allegations