WATCH: Ricky Martin Spoofs His Past Work
BY Jeremy Kinser
August 17 2012 11:04 AM ET
Ricky Martin pokes fun at his past work in soap operas, even donning surgical scrubs and a shaggy wig while quoting lyrics from his hit songs, during an appearance on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon.
The iconic singer, currently starring in the hit Broadway revival of Evita, spoofs his 1994 role as Miguel Morez on ABC's General Hospital, while he and Fallon are dressed as surgeons. The two men discuss the condition of a female patient while Martin offers his diagnosis.
“Female, 34," he says in the first skit, adding, "it appears that her lips are devil red and her skin, her skin is the color of mocha.”
Watch the clip below.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Film Why is Behind the Candelabra Like Valley of the Dolls? 24 min 28 sec ago
- The Wedding Channel PHOTOS: Real Weddings, Real People 6:00 AM
- Youth WATCH: What Happens When a Gay Scout Comes Out to Camp Leader 5:00 AM
- Commentary Op-ed: Are We More Successful Because We’re Gay? 4:34 AM
- Current Issue We Love Liberace Now Even More Than 30 Years Ago 4:00 AM
- Sports Water Polo Player Addresses WeHo City Council in Speedo May 22 2013 10:00 PM
- Comics and Graphic Novels This Gay Superhero Comic Is So Super Duper May 22 2013 9:00 PM