WATCH: Ricky Martin Spoofs His Past Work
BY Jeremy Kinser
August 17 2012 10:04 AM ET
Ricky Martin pokes fun at his past work in soap operas, even donning surgical scrubs and a shaggy wig while quoting lyrics from his hit songs, during an appearance on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon.
The iconic singer, currently starring in the hit Broadway revival of Evita, spoofs his 1994 role as Miguel Morez on ABC's General Hospital, while he and Fallon are dressed as surgeons. The two men discuss the condition of a female patient while Martin offers his diagnosis.
“Female, 34," he says in the first skit, adding, "it appears that her lips are devil red and her skin, her skin is the color of mocha.”
Watch the clip below.
- BREAKING: Utah Marriage Ban Unconstitutional
- Hundreds of Catholic Students Protest Gay Vice Principal's Dismissal
- Duck Dynasty May Be Over After Antigay Tirade
- The Advocate's Person of the Year: Pope Francis
- N.M. County Officials Resign Over Marriage Equality
- Fab or Fail? 2013's Cultural Ups and Downs
- Transgender New Jersey Senate Passes Transgender Birth Certificate Bill 1 hour 42 min ago
- Artist Spotlight Artist Spotlight: Best of Art, 2013 2 hours 41 min ago
- World News Ugandan LGBT Activists: 'We Have to Stay and Fight' December 20 2013 8:57 PM
- Marriage Equality Photo from Utah: First Gay Couple Married December 20 2013 7:40 PM
- Women LISTEN: Out Folk Duo Hannah & Maggie's Lesbian Love Letter to Mrs. Claus December 20 2013 6:46 PM
- Women INTERVIEW: Welcome to the Age of Mary Lambert December 20 2013 4:55 PM
- Style Daily Crush: Out Russian Olympics T-Shirt December 20 2013 4:48 PM