WATCH: Ricky Martin Spoofs His Past Work
BY Jeremy Kinser
August 17 2012 11:04 AM ET
Ricky Martin pokes fun at his past work in soap operas, even donning surgical scrubs and a shaggy wig while quoting lyrics from his hit songs, during an appearance on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon.
The iconic singer, currently starring in the hit Broadway revival of Evita, spoofs his 1994 role as Miguel Morez on ABC's General Hospital, while he and Fallon are dressed as surgeons. The two men discuss the condition of a female patient while Martin offers his diagnosis.
“Female, 34," he says in the first skit, adding, "it appears that her lips are devil red and her skin, her skin is the color of mocha.”
Watch the clip below.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Even the Rehearsal Footage From Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour Is Spellbinding
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- Hundreds Attend Satanic Statue Unveiling in Detroit Despite Terrorist Threats
- Reno Mayor Apologizes After Flying Rainbow Flag Over City Hall