WATCH: Ricky Martin Spoofs His Past Work
BY Jeremy Kinser
August 17 2012 11:04 AM ET
Ricky Martin pokes fun at his past work in soap operas, even donning surgical scrubs and a shaggy wig while quoting lyrics from his hit songs, during an appearance on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon.
The iconic singer, currently starring in the hit Broadway revival of Evita, spoofs his 1994 role as Miguel Morez on ABC's General Hospital, while he and Fallon are dressed as surgeons. The two men discuss the condition of a female patient while Martin offers his diagnosis.
“Female, 34," he says in the first skit, adding, "it appears that her lips are devil red and her skin, her skin is the color of mocha.”
Watch the clip below.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Women Lena Dunham Is NOT Amused By Lesbian Porn Parody of Girls 11 min 10 sec ago
- Music Gay Singer-Songwriter Deals with Heartbreak 13 min 11 sec ago
- Politics Obama Nominates Lesbian Attorney for Second EEOC Term 13 min 40 sec ago
- Theater New Play Criticizes Gay Minstrel Roles 22 min 40 sec ago
- Women Shot of the Day: WildFang's Tomboy Line Channels Androgynous Icons 32 min 31 sec ago
- Women WATCH: Real Lesbians Watch and Break Down 'Lesbian' Porn 41 min 56 sec ago
- Commentary Op-ed: Democrats Throw Queers Under the Bus—Again 1 hour 30 min ago