WATCH: A Hilarious Ad on the Horrors of Gay Marriage
BY Neal Broverman
March 04 2013 3:01 PM ET
A fake ad making the rounds of the Web this week skewers TV spots dramatizing the supposed horrors of same-sex marriage.
In the spot, a straight couple is reduced to near-hysteria after learning gay marriage could be legalized.
"If gay people are allowed to get married, will you still love me?" the couple's daughter asks. See how the father responds below.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- No More Bullying Meet the 2013 Point Scholars: Living Proof It Does Get Better 1 hour 14 min ago
- Commentary Op-ed: Dreaming in the White House 2 hours 9 min ago
- Commentary Day of Decision Op-ed: When a Marriage Would Split Us Up 4:00 AM
- Entertainment News Seen at TrevorLIVE: Jane Lynch, Billy Porter, Cason Crane, Cindy McCain June 18 2013 9:44 PM
- Women Where the Girls Are in West Hollywood June 18 2013 8:09 PM
- The Wedding Channel EXCLUSIVE: Kim Stolz & Lexi Ritsch Wedding Photos June 18 2013 7:46 PM
- The Wedding Channel PHOTOS: A Mass Wedding First in Maryland June 18 2013 6:24 PM