WATCH: A Hilarious Ad on the Horrors of Gay Marriage
BY Neal Broverman
March 04 2013 3:01 PM ET
A fake ad making the rounds of the Web this week skewers TV spots dramatizing the supposed horrors of same-sex marriage.
In the spot, a straight couple is reduced to near-hysteria after learning gay marriage could be legalized.
"If gay people are allowed to get married, will you still love me?" the couple's daughter asks. See how the father responds below.
- Film Why Television Is Outpacing Film in Diversity 1 hour 15 min ago
- Current Issue A Letter to My Partners 2 hours 14 min ago
- Current Issue Number Crunch: A Church in Crisis 5:00 AM
- Current Issue The A-List Interview: Chris O'Dowd 4:00 AM
- Politics South Carolina Legislators Vote to Cut University Funding for Assigning LGBT Books March 09 2014 4:46 PM
- Politics WATCH: One Gay Man's Touching Plea for Equality in Utah March 09 2014 3:09 PM
- Religion Uncomfortable: Timothy Dolan Versus Pope on Civil Unions March 09 2014 3:04 PM