WATCH: Americans Don't Care About Gay Marriage
BY Sunnivie Brydum
May 15 2013 1:17 PM ET
Susie Sampson and her "Tea Party Report" have a tagline: "Balancing the lamestream media by good Southern reportin' on Tea Party values!"
Sampson, a self-proclaimed fan of fellow satirist Stephen Colbert, first caught our eye with her sardonic yet spot-on reporting from the Democratic and Republican National Conventions last year, and now she's done it again by doing her own survey to validate the numerous polls that find a majority of Americans support marriage equality.
But according to Sampson's survey and man-on-the-street interviews, the reality is quite the opposite: Americans don't care about gay marriage at all! When Sampson asked a variety of folks — some gay, some straight, some older, some younger — what they think about marriage equality, the response was a resounding "Whatever."
Watch Sampson take to the streets in the video below.
- Women WATCH: Trans Man Has Vagina Pride 1 hour 25 min ago
- Hot Sheet Hot Sheet: History Boys 1 hour 51 min ago
- Marriage Equality Here's The Most Absurd Thing You Missed in Michigan's Marriage Equality Trial 1 hour 56 min ago
- Uganda As Aid Cuts Continue, Ugandan Officials Not Concerned 2 hours 19 min ago
- Religion Fired Gay Administrator Sues Wash. Catholic School 2 hours 21 min ago
- Women Who the F Is … California Politico Toni Atkins? 5:53 PM
- Women Op-ed: Why We Need International Women's Day 5:49 PM