WATCH: Sexy Santas Want You to 'Get Enrolled' in Obamacare
BY Sunnivie Brydum
December 19 2013 1:10 PM ET
As the White House touts the LGBT-inclusive aspects of the Affordable Care Act — including and a pledge that no one will be denied coverage or charged a higher premium because they're gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgender — one artist collective deigned to spice up the healthcare conversation with a festive, steamy video.
Full Frontal Freedom bills itself as "the anti-PAC… a coalition of independent artists and media executives — who want to use our talent and creativity to raise awareness and enhance civil discourse."
The collective teamed up with Out2Enroll, the coalition of LGBT organizations dedicated to helping LGBT people access the benefits now available through the Affordable Care Act.
The result of this pairing is a gleeful, shirtless pitch with a particularly festive tone.
Watch the music video below, and "Get Enrolled" at Healthcare.gov today. Find more information, including answers to frequently asked questions about partner benefits, pre-existing conditions, and more at Out2Enroll.org.
- Kim Davis vs. the Internet
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50
- WATCH: Dan Savage on Kentucky Clerk's Religious Double Standards
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- 'Old Redneck Hillbilly' Husband of Kim Davis Has a Warning for Nosey People
- WATCH: Funny or Die Spoofs Kim Davis With Clerks and Recreation