WATCH: Sexy Santas Want You to 'Get Enrolled' in Obamacare
BY Sunnivie Brydum
December 19 2013 1:10 PM ET
As the White House touts the LGBT-inclusive aspects of the Affordable Care Act — including and a pledge that no one will be denied coverage or charged a higher premium because they're gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgender — one artist collective deigned to spice up the healthcare conversation with a festive, steamy video.
Full Frontal Freedom bills itself as "the anti-PAC… a coalition of independent artists and media executives — who want to use our talent and creativity to raise awareness and enhance civil discourse."
The collective teamed up with Out2Enroll, the coalition of LGBT organizations dedicated to helping LGBT people access the benefits now available through the Affordable Care Act.
The result of this pairing is a gleeful, shirtless pitch with a particularly festive tone.
Watch the music video below, and "Get Enrolled" at Healthcare.gov today. Find more information, including answers to frequently asked questions about partner benefits, pre-existing conditions, and more at Out2Enroll.org.
- Commentary Op-ed: In Defense of Looking 22 min 21 sec ago
- Current Issue Truly Social Networking 1 hour 21 min ago
- Seat Filler 5 Must-See Shows: What's Gay Off-Broadway 2 hours 22 min ago
- Media Chicago Monthly Paper Threatens to Out Aldermen March 11 2014 8:40 PM
- Travel VIDEO: George Takei at Austin's SXSW Festival March 11 2014 7:17 PM
- Women WATCH: Bisexuality v. Pansexuality - We Discuss the Difference March 11 2014 7:02 PM
- Television WATCH: Honey Maid's Newest Commercial Features Gay Families March 11 2014 6:45 PM