WATCH: Sexy Santas Want You to 'Get Enrolled' in Obamacare
BY Sunnivie Brydum
December 19 2013 1:10 PM ET
As the White House touts the LGBT-inclusive aspects of the Affordable Care Act — including and a pledge that no one will be denied coverage or charged a higher premium because they're gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgender — one artist collective deigned to spice up the healthcare conversation with a festive, steamy video.
Full Frontal Freedom bills itself as "the anti-PAC… a coalition of independent artists and media executives — who want to use our talent and creativity to raise awareness and enhance civil discourse."
The collective teamed up with Out2Enroll, the coalition of LGBT organizations dedicated to helping LGBT people access the benefits now available through the Affordable Care Act.
The result of this pairing is a gleeful, shirtless pitch with a particularly festive tone.
Watch the music video below, and "Get Enrolled" at Healthcare.gov today. Find more information, including answers to frequently asked questions about partner benefits, pre-existing conditions, and more at Out2Enroll.org.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Outrage After Major Minn. Paper Sells Transphobic Coalition Full-Page Ad
- 10 Transgender Kings and Queens Who Ruled the School
- Modern Family Director Live-Tweets a Plane Passenger's Drunken Meltdown