BY Advocate Contributors
October 15 2009 2:15 PM ET
Dr. Frank’s Tips On What to Do After Unsafe Sex
- Ask your partner about his HIV status
- If he says he is positive, ask him about his T-Cell count, viral load and what medications he is on.
- Ascertain whether or not he ejaculated inside of you
- Seek medical attention immediately! Preferably no more than 72 hours after the incident.There are options that you and your doctor can pursue that will greatly improve your chances of not contracting the virus
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- 6 Bad Behaviors for HIV-Positive People
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'