New AIDS awareness campaign launched in Paris
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 21 2003 12:00 AM ET
"We're still dying of AIDS in Paris," reads a new message that is part of a new AIDS awareness campaign launched in the French capital. The posters, which began going up on Wednesday, display the message on neighborhood street maps that feature a bull's-eye showing the location where the poster is being displayed. The campaign includes a different map for each of the 20 districts of Paris and is intended to encourage all Parisians to remain vigilant in the AIDS fight. Nearly half of all French people with HIV/AIDS live in Paris.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- Gay Comic Publisher Undaunted by Apple's iBook Censorship
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View