New AIDS awareness campaign launched in Paris
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 21 2003 1:00 AM ET
"We're still dying of AIDS in Paris," reads a new message that is part of a new AIDS awareness campaign launched in the French capital. The posters, which began going up on Wednesday, display the message on neighborhood street maps that feature a bull's-eye showing the location where the poster is being displayed. The campaign includes a different map for each of the 20 districts of Paris and is intended to encourage all Parisians to remain vigilant in the AIDS fight. Nearly half of all French people with HIV/AIDS live in Paris.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Has Gaga Lost the Gays?
- Philly: Catholic High School Fires Basketball Coach for Connection to Antigay Beating
- Op-ed: The Trouble With Teen Wolf
- PHOTOS: Meet the First Trans Man to Win a Gay Games Gold in Powerlifting
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media