BY Julie Bolcer
August 25 2009 1:45 PM ET
Signature check continues in Washington: State election officials say they have examined more than 100,000 signatures for Referendum 71, the attempt to overturn the new domestic-partnership law.
"We're not broken": A growing movement of asexuals seeks to decrease misunderstandings about their sexuality.
Maryland should be a leader on marriage equality: A Baltimore Sun columnist explores the reasons for delay in recognizing same-sex marriage in the East Coast state with a progressive reputation.
Race not the issue, says Paterson: The New York governor, under fire for his suggestions last week that his race motivates his critics, moved to distance himself from the assertions on Tuesday.
Discipline them: Some members of the Anoka-Hennepin school district want to see stronger punishments for two teachers who taunted a student with antigay slurs in the classroom.
Routine circumcision? Public health officials are reportedly considering the promotion of routine circumcision for all baby boys born in the United States in an effort to prevent the spread of HIV.
Higher and higher: The Congressional Budget Office and the White House said that the federal deficit would grow to $1.6 trillion this year, raising debt to levels -- adjusted for inflation -- last seen at the end of World War II.
Gay man found guilty in drunken attack on transgender Vietnam veteran: Richard Ray Young was convicted in the assault of Janey Kay at a Tucson dog-racing track.
Swine flu panic: A report from the President's Council of Advisors on Science and Technology warned that the H1N1 flu virus could cause 90,000 deaths this season.
- Holiday Guide: Shop Here, Not There
- WATCH: Colo. Baker Who Refused Gay Wedding Cake Appears In Court
- Op-ed: Stop Judging Tom Daley and Dustin Lance Black
- Is The GOP Discriminating Against Its Gay Candidates?
- Nelson Mandela, Humanitarian and HIV Advocate, Dies at 95
- Op-ed: Don't Worry, Tom Daley's Getting Biphobic Tweets, Too
- Acceptance Matters Op-ed: Why I Filmed My Coming Out Journey 56 min 20 sec ago
- Acceptance Matters Op-ed: Love Starts With Acceptance 56 min 49 sec ago
- Year in Review 11 Great New Tech Gifts 57 min 3 sec ago
- Women WATCH: Lesbians Explain How Lesbians Have Sex - with Visual Aids! December 05 2013 7:57 PM
- Travel Why Travelers Love Palm Springs Airport December 05 2013 7:33 PM
- Travel Turkish Bazaar Opening on Vegas Strip December 05 2013 7:12 PM
- Women WATCH: Nurse: 3D is the Epic Lesbian Exploitation Hospital Thriller of the Year! December 05 2013 6:54 PM