BY Advocate.com Editors
August 26 2009 5:35 PM ET
Emmy nominee and musical theater star Neil Patrick Harris is the latest Hollywood celeb to join the judging table on American Idol.
With Paula Abdul having left the show, Harris joins confirmed judges including Shania Twain, Victoria Beckham, and Kelly Clarkson as Idol producers tour the country to round up contestants for the show’s ninth season.
Harris has become the go-to guy for guest television appearances. Emmy-nominated for his work in How I Met Your Mother, Harris hosted this year’s Tony Awards and is also slated to host the Emmys next month.
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers